Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness
Melounova 3, Prague, 120 00, Czech Republic – Great location - show map – Subway Access
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Miss Sophie's offers boutique hotel accommodations in Prague New Town, 2,300 feet from Wenceslas Square. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and the reception is open for 24 hours.
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box. You will find a kettle for tea and coffee in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.
Guests can relax in a private spa. There are a hot tub and an infrared sauna available. The private spa area can be booked for 90 minutes and must be booked in advance.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily at the property. The buffet breakfast includes fresh bread and rolls, meats, cheeses, yogurt, muesli, fruits and vegetables. Gourmet coffee, a selection of teas and 100% fruit juice are also available.
The I. P. Pavlova Metro Station can be reached within 900 feet. Prague National Museum is 2,300 feet from Miss Sophie's. Old Town Square with the Orloj Astronomical Clock is within a 20-minute walk.
This is our guests' favorite part of Prague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness
- Is there an iron/board available?Dear Sir/Madam, I am glad to inform you that we do have iron and board available for rent at the reception. I hope this is helpful. Best regards,...Answered on November 23, 2019
- Hi How much does access to your wellness facility cost?Hello, thank you for your message. Our wellness session cost 1500 CZK and it is 90 minutes long. Kind regards, ViktoriaAnswered on January 14, 2020
- Hallo Team, Is the option to book private spa session and private spa available on 2nd and 3rd july 2022. I would like to know how to book it before b...Dear Sir/Madam, 1. We are glad to inform you that it is possible to book our private wellness on 02. and 03.07., either while making the reservation ...Answered on June 4, 2022
- Hello, is Covid pass or test required on check-in? Thank you ￼Hello, Thank you for your message. In order to be accommodated we require either vaccination certificate or the certificate of recovery. I hope this...Answered on December 30, 2021
- Hi, can you confirm pets are allowed?Hello, we are happy to confirm that small and well behaved pets are allowed in our hotel. However, we recommend to always check with the management be...Answered on July 16, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Sauna is closed from Fri, Oct 16, 2020 until Tue, Nov 03, 2020
Spa/wellness center is closed from Fri, Oct 16, 2020 until Tue, Nov 03, 2020
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Fri, Oct 16, 2020 until Tue, Nov 03, 2020
FAQs about Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness on this page.
Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness is 0.9 miles from the center of Prague.
Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Walking tours
- Spa facilities
- Bar crawls
- Live music/Performance
- Happy hour
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Temporary art galleries
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Stand-up comedy
- Tour or class about local culture
Room options at Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness include:
- Bed in Dorm
From the nearest airport, you can get to Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness by:
- Taxi 30min
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 30min
The prices at Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Miss Sophie's New Town & Wellness is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.