art'otel berlin kudamm
Lietzenburger Str. 85, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, 10719 Berlin, Germany –
6 Reasons to Choose art'otel berlin kudamm
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Berlin
art’otel is a contemporary collection of hotels located in cosmopolitan centres across Europe that fuse exceptional architectural style with art-inspired interiors. With a powerful combination of world-class art from some of the world’s most exciting artists and best-in-class service delivered by a talented team, art’otels offer a hotel experience like no other. art’otels provide a unique insight into post-1945 art in permanent museum-standard exhibitions. Etchings of Georg Baselitz in Berlin join with the works of A. R. Penck in Dresden to convey a divided Germany and the tensions between East and West before unification. Modern art is also represented through Andy Warhol in Berlin, the Korean SEO in Cologne and Donald Sultan in Budapest. The flagship art’otel amsterdam redefines the traditional hotel experience by allowing guests to live within the creative process surrounded by captivating art by Atelier Van Lieshout.
Area Info –
- Kurfürstendamm 0.2 miles
- Theatre and Comedy at Kurfuerstendamm 0.2 miles
- Uhlandstraße underground station 0.2 miles
- Bar jeder Vernunft 0.3 miles
- Savigny Square 0.4 miles
- Spichernstraße underground station 0.4 miles
- Hohenzollernplatz underground station 0.4 miles
- C. Bechstein Centrum Berlin 0.5 miles
- Kurfürstendamm underground station 0.5 miles
- Theater des Westens 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Zoologischer Garten underground station 0.7 miles
- Berlin Central Station 2.6 miles
- The Brandenburg Gate 2.6 miles
- Checkpoint Charlie 2.9 miles
- Friedrichstraße 2.9 miles
- Gendarmenmarkt 3.1 miles
- Natural History Museum 3.2 miles
- German Historical Museum 3.4 miles
- Berlin TV Tower 3.9 miles
- Alexanderplatz 4.1 miles
- Tegel Airport 4 miles
- Schonefeld Airport 11.4 miles
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport 12.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast
Open for: Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 14.50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that a refundable security deposit of EUR 20 is authorised upon arrival. This deposit is used for damages and extras taken in the hotel.
The hotel will check the validity of the credit card at the time of booking, which may include a pre-authorisation of EUR 1.
The credit card holder must be present upon arrival with the credit card used for the booking. If a third party credit card is used, a third party payment authorisation form must be signed by the card holder. The signed form must be completed and returned to the hotel no later than 8 days prior to arrival. There is a maximum amount of EUR 500 per reservation for bookings made with a third party credit card.
Please note that different terms and conditions and policies, which may include prepayments, will apply to group bookings of 9 rooms or more. The hotel will contact you about this if you book 9 rooms or more.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.