Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Bredgade 78, 1260 Copenhagen, Denmark – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 320 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Copenhagen – Excellent location – show map
Opened in 2014, this central Copenhagen hotel is 1,500 feet from the Amalienborg Castle. It offers individually designed rooms and free Wi-Fi access.
Balinese-style furnishings, 4-poster beds and original artwork are featured in all Babette Guldsmeden rooms. Each has a flat-screen TV and a fresh bathroom with the hotel’s own organic toiletries.
Bistro-style cuisine made from organic, local produce is served in Babette’s Feast restaurant, which also has an organic wine and cocktail bar.
The Little Mermaid is 2,950 feet away, while the 15th-century Kastellet Fortress is within 5 minutes’ walk. Kongens Nytorv, Nyhavn and Strøget shopping street are all about 0.6 mi from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Babette Guldsmeden
- Do you rent bicyclesWe do rent bicycles. The price for renting a bike is, 150,- DKK for one day, 200,- DKK for two day, 300,- DKK for three days.Answered on November 13, 2019
- Hello, I want to book your hotel. I was wondering if your hotel's rooftop remains open in October? Thanks.Hi, thank you for choosing to stay with us. Yes, the rooftop is open in October. best regards, Babette receptionAnswered on September 23, 2022
- How much is the fee to use the sauna for staying guest?150 DKKR per person for the entire stay within the opening hours of the spa. Best regards Lise Warner The reception Babette Hotel GuldsmedenAnswered on February 6, 2020
- Are the toiletries available to purchaseYes, endeed they are - All our lovely ILoveEcoEssintials product can be purchased in the receptionAnswered on March 26, 2020
- Greetings. Is it possible to have a kettle in the room for tea/coffee? Thank you.Der er el keddel på værelserne på Babette guldsmeden, venlig hilsen Gitte JustAnswered on December 12, 2019
- Still looking?
Food: French, Local, International
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|DKK 300 per stay|
Extra bed by request
|DKK 300 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Babette Guldsmeden accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and the same credit card as used for reservation upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Babette Guldsmeden
Babette Guldsmeden has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Babette Guldsmeden can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Babette Guldsmeden may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Babette Guldsmeden offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Spa facilities
- Locker rooms
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Open-air bath
- Steam room
- Spa/Wellness packages
Room options at Babette Guldsmeden include:
Check-in at Babette Guldsmeden is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Babette Guldsmeden by:
- Train 40min
Babette Guldsmeden is 0.8 miles from the center of Copenhagen.