Hotel Kong Arthur
Nørre Søgade 11, 1370 Copenhagen, Denmark – Great location - show map
Our hotel is a family owned and family run boutique hotel. Family values such as hospitality and care are in focus and have been for the 30 years we so far have run the hotel. We want you to feel at home when visiting us, and this wish is the drive behind all of our initiatives.
Hotel Kong Arthur takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Workers Museum 0.2 miles
- Nørreport S-Train Station 0.2 miles
- Rorholmsgade Arts & Crafts 0.5 miles
- Rundetaarn 0.5 miles
- The Round Tower 0.5 miles
- Gammeltorv 0.5 miles
- Gråbrødretorv 0.6 miles
- National Gallery of Denmark 0.6 miles
- Hans Christian Andersen Fairy-Tale House 0.6 miles
- Copenhagen City Hall 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Strøget 0.7 miles
- Tivoli Gardens 0.8 miles
- Copenhagen Central Station 0.8 miles
- Nyhavn 0.9 miles
- Parken Stadium 1.3 miles
- Islands Brygge 1.5 miles
- Christiania 1.6 miles
- Sydhavnen 2.4 miles
- Dyrehavsbakken 6.3 miles
- Brondby Stadium 6.3 miles
- Copenhagen Kastrup Airport 4.8 miles
- Malmo Airport 32.8 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Torvehallerne Market
- Ravnsborggade Market Boutique
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Kong Arthur
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Copenhagen
Pool and Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs DKK 240 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 17 years are charged DKK 200 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that the minimum age for entrance to Spa Ni'mat is 16.
Spa Ni'mat is closed 24-26 December and 1 January.
At Hotel Kong Arthur, there may be extra charges when paying with a foreign credit card.