Vendersgade 23, 1363 Copenhagen, Denmark –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 2383 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Our hotel is a family owned and family run boutique hotel. Family values such as hospitality and care are in focus and have been for the 30 years we so far have run the hotel. We want you to feel at home when visiting us, and this wish is the drive behind all of our initiatives.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Workers Museum 0.1 miles
- Nørreport S-Train Station 0.1 miles
- Rorholmsgade Arts & Crafts 0.4 miles
- Rundetaarn 0.4 miles
- The Round Tower 0.4 miles
- Gråbrødretorv 0.5 miles
- Gammeltorv 0.5 miles
- National Gallery of Denmark 0.5 miles
- Rosenborg Palace 0.6 miles
- Hans Christian Andersen Fairy-Tale House 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Tivoli Gardens 0.8 miles
- Copenhagen Central Station 0.8 miles
- Nyhavn 0.9 miles
- Parken Stadium 1.3 miles
- Islands Brygge 1.5 miles
- Christiania 1.5 miles
- Dyrehavsbakken 6.3 miles
- Malmo Arena 18 miles
- Triangeln Shopping Center 18 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sticks\'n\'Sushi Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Torvehallerne Market 0.3 miles
- Copenhagen Kastrup Airport 4.8 miles
- Malmo Airport 32.7 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Torvehallerne Market
- Ravnsborggade Market Boutique
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Ibsens Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Copenhagen
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs DKK 240 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 2 years are charged DKK 200 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Ibsens Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.