Offering rooms with single beds and free WiFi, Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel is located in Castrojeriz in the Castile and Leon Region, and on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route.
Guests have access to a shared bathroom.
Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel offers a free bike parking, charging point for electric bicycles and an area for washing and repairing bicycles, with some basic tools to the guests.
Burgos is 23 mi from Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel, while Palencia is 28 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
- Hello, is the Alburge working? can we book two beds for tomorrow evening? Appreciate your reply. thanksHello, of course I do. I need you to tell me your name and if possible ca ll me by ph on e to make the reservation. ThanksAnswered on June 5, 2021
- Hello. I see a picture of horses. Ho you offer horse rides? thank youHola, no tenemos establos en el albergue. EL establo es municipal y sus animales pueden dormir ahí. Debe ponerse en contacto con el ayuntamiento en su..Answered on August 23, 2022
- Good Evening, My according to my search on the internet, you accept pets. Is it still the case because on your house rules on Booking it says otherwis..Hola, los animales de compañía solo están permitidos en casos excepcionales como perros guías para personas ciegas o grupos numerosos de peregrinos. U..Answered on March 27, 2022
- Hi. Is breakfast included in this price please or is it additional cost ? Thank you .EL desayuno no está incluído en el precio.Answered on May 30, 2022
- Hello, Just making sure you have shared kitchen, no listed under but on general facilities. Thanks, AlvinHi Alvin, sorry but is not possible cook in the albergue.Buen Camino.Answered on May 11, 2022
- Still looking?
12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
6:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
The entrance to the property is closed between 10:00 PM and 5:00 AM
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
The fine print
Please note that bed linen and blankets are available upon request, prior to arrival at an extra cost if guests don't bring their own sleeping bags.
Please inform Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: ATSC-09/084
FAQs about Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel
The prices at Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 8:00 AM.
Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Back massage
- Full-body massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel is 500 feet from the center of Castrojeriz.