Calle Garibai 22, Planta 1, 20004 San Sebastián, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1286 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Pensión Garibai! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Set in San Sebastian City Center, 650 feet from La Concha Beach, Pensión Garibai features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar with 2 free bottles of water and a safe. A balcony or patio are featured in some rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
You will find free coffee and tea at the property.
Kursaal is 1,650 feet from Pensión Garibai, while Anoeta Stadium is 1.4 mi from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of San Sebastián, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Pensión Garibai has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 2, 2016
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?Hello there, You don t need take public transport for get to the beach, LA CONCHA BEACH, is 200m walking near our Pension. Regards, ANAAnswered on 7 September 2019
- We have a car - where is the parking? Is it free or what is the cost? Some hotels say they have parking but it is away and expensive.We have a reduction on price with a parking nearby, called La Kontxa, the price for 24 h is 20 €, you can park directly and once in the Pension we wil..Answered on 1 February 2020
- How far is the hotel from the bus station? Also, what is the best way to get to the hotel from the airport?Hello, We are 10 minutes walk from the bus station. Concerning the airport, you can take a bus both from San Sebastian's and Bilbao's airport, E20 or ..Answered on 19 March 2023
- I am interested in the double/twin room sometime in October. However, it is located on the ground floor. Do you have the same room on the upper floor?..Hi, All our rooms are located on the first floor and we are located in a quiet street of city centre. Anyway, if you want a very calm room you can boo..Answered on 3 April 2022
- Where can I park my car?Hi there, We have an agreement with the Public Parking La Concha( konxa), you just must to parc directlly there and then in check-in we will offer to ..Answered on 23 September 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Suit press
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Room service
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Tile/Marble floor
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Public Bath
From 2:30 PM to 7:00 PM
From 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cash Pensión Garibai accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Pensión Garibai
The prices at Pensión Garibai may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Pensión Garibai is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Pensión Garibai offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Public Bath
Pensión Garibai is 1,500 feet from the center of San Sebastián.
The nearest beach is 1,000 feet from Pensión Garibai.
Room options at Pensión Garibai include: