Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos
Lehtoahontie 27, 97220 Sinettä, Finland – Great location - show map
These glass igloos are located on the Arctic Circle, 30 minutes’ drive from central Rovaniemi. Each offers heated floors and thermal-glass roofs with a view to the sky. An icebar and 3 restaurants are on site. Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos even features an alarm service notifying when the Northern Lights are visible.
A private bathroom with a shower is featured at Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos. The hotel's special Aurora Borealis alarm service guarantees that guests won't miss an appearance of the Northern Lights. Breakfast can be served in the igloo, on request.
Guests can enjoy a snow sauna and outdoor jacuzzi, as well as a sauna located beside Lake Lehtojärvi. Characteristic Lappish dishes with local products are served in the restaurants.
Snow sculpting, snowshoeing and ice fishing with a local guide are possible on site. From mid-December to end of March, guests have free admission to the SnowHotel.
Guests have a free entrance to Snowman World located in Santa Claus Village, open 6th Dec to end of March. Guests can enjoy activities such as ice skating and ice slides.
Transfer to and from Rovaniemi Airport or City Center, 22 mi away, can be arranged.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you offer food for Jains?We offer vegetarian meals in each of our restaurants. Each vegetarian dish can also be prepared as vegan when requested.Answered on 30 July 2020
- Hi, When booking this property do I have to pay at the time of booking? If partially refundable what terms are these?There are different terms depending on the season and room type that you choose so when choosing the room, you can see the terms for that particular r..Answered on 9 April 2020
- Is the sauna and jacuzzi included in the price?Sauna in common times is included in all accommodation bookings. Private sauna, outdoor jacuzzi and one of a kind Snow Sauna can be booked separately.Answered on 19 November 2020
- Do you provide airport transfers in this price?We offer the shuttle transfer from Rovaniemi airport for 17€/person/way. We can also book a private transfer for 100€/way/1-5 persons. Please book all..Answered on 26 February 2020
- Hi how far you are from the airport? How the shuttle bus work?Dear customer, We are about 30-45 minutes away from the airport. We provide shuttle and private transfer for our guests.Answered on 13 September 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- SaunaAdditional charge
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
There is no public transport between Rovaniemi and Arctic Glass Igloos but the hotel arranges transfer upon request. Please contact Arctic Glass for further information.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
FAQs about Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos
Guests staying at Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos on this page.
Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos is 3.1 miles from the center of Sinettä.
Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tour or class about local culture
Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos has 2 restaurants:
- Ice restaurant
- Kota restaurant
Room options at Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos include: