Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - Igloos and Chalets
Kakslauttanen, 99890 Saariselka, Finland – Great location - show map
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - Igloos and Chalets
Surrounded by nature, this unique property is located in the Saariselkä Fell region of Finnish Lapland. The property offers glass igloos and traditional wood chalets and has the world’s largest smoke sauna. Free WiFi and free parking are available.
The thermal glass igloos feature a bedroom with a glass roof and luxury beds. Some igloos include a bathroom with sauna, while others have shared shower facilities.
The chalets feature cooking facilities, a seating area and fireplace. A private sauna is also included.
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort offers 2 à la carte restaurants, which serve Laplandic specialties such as reindeer and char-grilled salmon. The hotel’s smoke sauna even has its own restaurant, Savusauna.
6 saunas are available, each has a relaxation room with an open fireplace. A nearby ice hole is ideal for cooling off.
Husky and reindeer safaris can be arranged, and snowmobiling is also possible. Guests can also rent cross-country skis, Nordic walking sticks and snow shoes.
Urho Kekkonen National Park is 3.1 mi away from Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - Igloos and Chalets.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can we do huskey or reindeer adventureDear Guest, Thank You for Your interest towards Kakslauttanen Arctic resort! Yes, You can Book a variety of activities with us. Have a nice day! ReservationsAnswered on 29 October 2019
- Is there a shower?Dear Guest, Thank You for Your interest towards Kakslauttanen Arctic resort! The 2person Glass igloo is the only accommodation type we have which does..Answered on 29 October 2019
- What time can we check- in in the morningDear Guest, Thank You for Your interest towards Kakslauttanen Arctic resort! Check-in time starts from 2pm. Have a nice day! ReservationsAnswered on 29 October 2019
- Hi, when would be the best time to book in order to see the northern lights? Thanks. Aidan.Greetings from Kakslauttanen arctic resort! Northern lights season is from late August to early April. Snow will start to fall from mid November. Hav..Answered on 21 December 2020
- What transportation from what airport is suggested??? Airport/car rental?Dear guest, we offer a shuttle bus service from and to our resort. Thank you kindly!Answered on 27 October 2021
- Still looking?
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Ski-in, ski-out access
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski rental on site
- Ski schoolAdditional charge
- Ski storageAdditional charge
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinners
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- Nightclub/DJAdditional charge
- Entertainment staff
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeepingAdditional charge
- Suit press
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - Igloos and Chalets accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
If you expect to arrive after 18:00, please inform Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort in advance.
If you wish to book activities, please contact the property in advance.
FAQs about Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - Igloos and Chalets
Check-in at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - Igloos and Chalets is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - Igloos and Chalets is 6.2 miles from the center of Saariselka.
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - Igloos and Chalets offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Entertainment staff
- Bike tours
- Live music/Performance
- Temporary art galleries
- Horseback riding
- Themed dinners
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - Igloos and Chalets may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - Igloos and Chalets include:
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort - Igloos and Chalets has 1 restaurant: