You're eligible for a Genius discount at Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos is located right by Lake Inari, offering lake views and accommodations in beautiful log buildings. In the winter, guests may experience the Northern Lights, and enjoy the midnight sun in the summer time.
The rooms feature traditional log walls and Lappish décor. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
The on-site restaurant serves breakfast and lunch in buffet style. Dinner options include Lappish delicacies.
A range of winter activities are arranged at Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos, such as Northern Lights hunting trips with snowshoes or snowmobiling. Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and ice fishing can also be arranged. Guests can enjoy a ride by husky sledges and visit a nearby reindeer farm.
Ivalo is a 20-minute car ride away. Ivalo Airport is 19 mi away from Wilderness Hotel Nangu.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
- We are 2 girls coming for 2 nights and we will book 1 room. But i think we going to arrive different hours with different flights. Can be provided air..Please send us a mail with the flight details through the messaging system. You can either book a private transfer or take the airport bus.Answered on 7 December 2019
- This may be a silly question but: are the glass ceilings in the log cabins facing north? And how often is it possible to see the Northern Lights throu..Hi! Not a silly question at all. The glass ceilings in the Aurora Cabins are all facing north. Statistically we have Northern Lights about 80% of nigh..Answered on 29 October 2020
- Hi we are arriving in a few days time to your hotel. we wanted to check if there are tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms? regardsHello, In all our rooms we have kettle for making tea\coffee Best regardsAnswered on 17 December 2019
- How much does the airport shuttle cost (from Ivalo airport to Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos)?Hello. We do not have direct airport shuttel at summer times. You can ether oder a taxi or rent a car from the airport. Price of the taxi is about 40-..Answered on 25 July 2021
- Hello I am pescatarian. (I don't eat meat). Can you cater for this and is it worth renting a car or is the public transport to the town.. Looking to c..Hi! As long as we know the special dietary in advance we will serve you the meals as requested. Unfortunately there is no public transport at the area..Answered on 25 February 2021
- Still looking?
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos
Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tour or class about local culture
Guests staying at Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos on this page.
Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos is 9.9 miles from the center of Ivalo.
Check-in at Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Wilderness Hotel Nangu & Igloos has 1 restaurant: