Stay in the heart of Paris – Excellent location – show map
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 650 feet from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof.
All the richly decorated rooms at San Régis feature a flat-screen LED TV with satellite channels and carpeted floors. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided. They also offer a private bathroom with Italian marble, Hermès toiletries and a bath or shower.
A daily buffet breakfast is served at the restaurant Les Confidences du San Régis. Continental or à la carte breakfast can also be served to your room. Guests can enjoy a cocktail at the bar and have lunch or dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, which offers French cuisine every day.
With a 24-hour front desk and concierge service, this hotel is a 5-minute walk from Franklin D. Roosevelt Metro Station, Avenue Montaigne and its luxury boutiques and the Grand Palais. Place de la Concorde and Hôtel des Invalides are both less than a 15-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How can I make sure that I get a room with Eiffel Tower view and not the courtyard view?THE ROOM CATEGORY TO BOOK IS A TERRACE JUNIOR SUITEAnswered on 12 October 2019
- Are there rooms with balcony?OUR TERRACE JUNIOR SUITES ARE THE ONLY ROOM CATEGORY PROVIDED WITH A PRIVATE BALCONY/TERRACE OVERLOOKING PARIS AND THE EIFFEL TOWERAnswered on 12 October 2019
- Hi, We are traveling to Paris for our honeymoon on October 24-27. We need a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower. Do you have a room available? ThanksDear Sir, dear Madam We thank you for your interest in San Regis Hotel We have no more Terrace Junior Suite for October 24th, we could have only for O..Answered on 17 August 2022
- Bonjour, Your hotel is beautiful.￼ I arrive at 7:30 AM on August 27 and am only there for 24 hours. What is the earliest I can check in?Dear Guest, The normal check-in time is 3pm. Rest assured if your room is available upon your arrival, we will offer it to you with pleasure! We look ..Answered on 17 July 2021
- Hello . Good time. I wanted to know if breakfast is served as a buffet according to Corona? Or in the room? Thank youDear Guest, We are pleased to inform you breakfast is served on a Continental basis as the Buffet is suspended for the moment. Thank you for your time..Answered on 18 July 2021
- Still looking?
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Street parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child services
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- MassageAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hôtel San Régis accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hôtel San Régis
Hôtel San Régis offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Hôtel San Régis is 2.1 miles from the center of Paris.
Hôtel San Régis has 1 restaurant:
- Les Confidences
Room options at Hôtel San Régis include:
The prices at Hôtel San Régis may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hôtel San Régis can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Hôtel San Régis is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.