Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Le Hameau Albert 1er
38, Route du Bouchet, Chamonix City Centre, 74400 Chamonix, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 234 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Le Hameau Albert 1er
This hotel is in Chamonix Mont-Blanc and provides a free shuttle service to the ski slopes. It offers indoor and outdoor pools, a spa and health club and free Wi-Fi. The property is divided into 2 buildings, L'Albert 1er and La Ferme.
Each cozy room at Le Hameau Albert 1er has a private bathroom, satellite TV and includes bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel has a gourmet restaurant serving traditional cuisine and a restaurant serving traditional Savoyard specialties. The hotel also offers a wine cellar and a bar.
The spa center includes a hammam, hot tub, sauna and various massage and body treatments.
The property is just a 5-minute walk from Chamonix SNCF train station and free private parking is available.
This is our guests' favorite part of Chamonix, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
- TK de Samaran - 1,600 feet
- TK Savoy Ski Lift - 1,650 feet
- Grepon - 1,700 feet
- Planards - 1,900 feet
- Chamonix - Planpraz Ski Lift - 2,700 feet
- Aiguille Midi 1 - 2,750 feet
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Le Hameau Albert 1er
- Hi, We would like to book a room with a balcony. Does the Deluxe double room of both Albert 1er and La Ferme come with balcony?Dear Madam, Dear Mister, We thank you for your request and the interest you show to our property. We are pleased to inform you that the Deluxe double...Answered on August 19, 2022
- Hi! We are arriving late around 23.30Dear Madam, Dear Sir, Reception is opened 24H/24, We remain at your disposal Yours SincerelyAnswered on June 28, 2021
- Hi, do you offer free transportation to the slopes during the winter? If not, how can we get there?Shuttle service From 8.30am to 5.00pm - to take you to the slopes and for short trips within the Chamonix valley. This service is proposed free of ch...Answered on June 23, 2022
- Hello, can you please let me know if there is a coffee/tea machine in la Ferme rooms? And is the spa/gym accessible to all guests? Thank you, JoelleDear Joelle, We inform you that we propose powder coffees and tea bags in the room. And an expresso coffee machin is available on request. The spa and...Answered on April 22, 2022
- Hello, Does the deluxe double room for both Albert 1er and LA Ferme have air conditioning? Thank you.Good afternoon, There is air conditioning only in the main building 'Albert 1er'. We stay at your disposal if you need any further information.Answered on August 19, 2022
- Still looking?
Albert 1er - Restaurant gastronomique étoilé Michelin
Open for: Dinner
La Maison Carrier - Restaurant de pays
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 20 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 20 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Le Hameau Albert 1er accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The Albert 1st building – hotel, gastronomic restaurant, QuartzBar and fitness room
will not be accessible from September 12th to December 17th, 2021.
Rooms in ‘La Ferme’ building, our traditional restaurant 'La Maison Carrier', our Spa center 'Le Bachal' and the swimming pool
will be able to welcome you until November 7th, 2021.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Le Hameau Albert 1er of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Le Hameau Albert 1er
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Le Hameau Albert 1er on this page.
Room options at Le Hameau Albert 1er include:
Le Hameau Albert 1er is 1,800 feet from the center of Chamonix.
Check-in at Le Hameau Albert 1er is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Le Hameau Albert 1er can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Le Hameau Albert 1er has 2 restaurants:
- Albert 1er - Restaurant gastronomique étoilé Michelin
- La Maison Carrier - Restaurant de pays
Le Hameau Albert 1er offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Spa facilities
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
The prices at Le Hameau Albert 1er may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.