Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l'Est
5 rue du 8 Mai 1945, 10th arr., 75010 Paris, France – – Subway Access
Superior Double or Twin Room
King Suite - Non-Smoking
One Double Suite NonSmoking
Standard Double or Twin Room
Double Room - Non-Smoking
King Executive Non-Smoking
Executive King Room - Non-Smoking
6 Reasons to Choose Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l'Est
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Paris
Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l'Est is housed in a grand, century-old building with stained-glass windows. We're the only hotel to overlook Gare de l'Est station, which welcomes trains from all over Europe.
Area Info –
- Gare de l'Est 0 miles
- Gare de l'Est Metro Station 0 miles
- Marché Saint-Quentin 0.2 miles
- Château Landon Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Le Manoir de Paris Haunted House 0.3 miles
- Château d'Eau Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Magenta RER Station 0.3 miles
- Gare du Nord Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Baccarat Crystal Museum 0.3 miles
- Jacques Bonsergent Metro Station 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gare du Nord 0.4 miles
- La Cigale Concert Hall 1 miles
- Buttes Chaumont 1 miles
- Sacré-Coeur 1.1 miles
- Opéra Garnier 1.3 miles
- Louvre 1.4 miles
- Comedie Caumartin Theatre 1.5 miles
- Notre Dame Cathedral 1.6 miles
- Opéra Bastille 1.8 miles
- Arc de Triomphe 2.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Marché St Quentin Market 0.1 miles
- Canal St Martin River 0.2 miles
- Orly Airport 10.1 miles
- Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport 13.1 miles
- Beauvais Tille Airport 41.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Marché Saint-Quentin Market
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l'Est accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that when 5 rooms or more are booked under the same name, special conditions may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.