The Chelston Bed and Breakfast
80 Palatine Rd, Blackpool, FY1 4BY, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 190 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Chelston Bed and Breakfast.
|Twin Room (Shared Bathroom Facilities)|
|Family Room with Shared Bathroom (2 Adults + 2 Children)|
|Double Room with Shared Bathroom Facilities|
|En Suite Double Room|
|Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)|
|En Suite Double Room plus Bunk Bed|
|Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)|
The Owners Allun and Sue have been running the ever popular Chelston for over five years. Their friendly attitude and approach to hospitality ensures their guests return year after year. The Chelston A traditional Blackpool B&B, built at approximately the same time as The Blackpool Tower, The Chelston has 10 bedrooms spread across the first and second floors. This is a non-smoking establishment.
The Chelston Bed and Breakfast takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Blackpool Magistrates Court 0.3 miles
- Blackpool County Court 0.3 miles
- Blackpool Winter Gardens Theatre 0.3 miles
- Coral Island 0.4 miles
- Sea Life Blackpool 0.4 miles
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool 0.4 miles
- Abingdon Street Market 0.4 miles
- Houndshill Shopping Centre 0.4 miles
- Blackpool Tower 0.5 miles
- Central Pier 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Blackpool Illuminations 0.6 miles
- North Pier 0.6 miles
- Stanley Park 0.9 miles
- Blackpool Park Golf Club 1 miles
- Blackpool Zoo 1.2 miles
- South Pier 1.3 miles
- Victoria Hospital 1.4 miles
- Gynn Square 1.4 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach 1.6 miles
- Wayfarers Shopping Arcade 11.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 1 miles
- Belle Vue (Public House) Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Akash (Indian) Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Mandarin (Cantonese) Restaurant 2 miles
- Abingdon (Indoor) Market 2.2 miles
- Nunzio's (Italian) Restaurant 2.2 miles
- Irish Sea Sea/ocean 0.6 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 33.8 miles
- Manchester Airport 44.3 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 56.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Chelston Bed and Breakfast
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Travel Information By Car:
- Leave the M55 at junction 4, signposted North Shore/Blackpool.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit signed for the A583 to Blackpool.
- Follow the A583 for approximately 2 miles (2 miles).
- At the ALDI / Greggs store, go straight ahead.
- At the 3rd set of traffic lights, turn left into Palatine Road.
- Chelston Hotel is 150 feet (150 feet) on the right.
The Chelston is a family-orientated guest house and therefore only accept couples, families and senior citizens.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate stag or hen parties.
Smoking is not permitted in any rooms and will incur a non-refundable charge of GBP 100.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 190 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money