Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre
15 Paradise Street, Oxford, OX1 1LD, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1755 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Oxford
Conveniently set in the center of Oxford, Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre provides air-conditioned rooms, free bikes, free WiFi and a terrace. This 4-star hotel offers a bar. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located a 11-minute walk from University of Oxford.
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.
A buffet, continental or Full English/Irish breakfast is served at the property. At Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre you'll find a restaurant serving British cuisine. Vegetarian, dairy-free and gluten-free options can also be requested.
Speaking Afrikaans, Bulgarian, English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.
Blenheim Palace is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Notley Abbey is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 46 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre.
This is our guests' favorite part of Oxford, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Where is the nearest car park?Good morning, Thank you for your message at the Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre. The nearest car park is on Westgate Shopping Centre (5-7 m..Answered on 23 December 2019
- I’m looking at staying in April. With the guidelines with COVID will this be allowed?Good Morning, Thanks for your message. We are open and can accept guests who are travelling on business as leisure travel is not yet permitted. Kind..Answered on 7 March 2021
- Hi Kindly I want to ask about your services. Can you pick up your guests from Heathrow airport to Oxford? Thank youHello, We can arrange a taxi to pick up from Heathrow Airport to the hotel. We use the 001Taxi company as our transportation partner. Kind regardsAnswered on 6 August 2022
- Hi do you have any rooms with connecting door? Travelling with (almost) adult children - 15/17 ThanksGood afternoon, We do have interconnecting rooms. Kind regards, MariaAnswered on 26 March 2021
- Can you look after luggage after we have checked out?Yes, we have a luggage store at receptionAnswered on 29 September 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Bicycle rental
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre
Check-in at Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre include:
Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre is 1,500 feet from the center of Oxford.
The prices at Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.