ibis Styles Glasgow Central
116 Waterloo Street Douglas House, Central Glasgow, Glasgow, G27DN, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 4235 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Glasgow – Excellent location – show map
Well situated in Glasgow, ibis Styles Glasgow Central provides air-conditioned rooms, a shared lounge, free WiFi and a restaurant. This 3-star hotel offers room service and a 24-hour front desk. Guests can use a bar.
All guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. At ibis Styles Glasgow Central all rooms come with bed linen and towels.
A buffet, Full English/Irish or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property.
You can play pool at this 3-star hotel.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Glasgow Central Train Station, Buchanan Galleries and Glasgow Royal Concert Hall. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 7.5 miles from ibis Styles Glasgow Central.
This is our guests' favorite part of Glasgow, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- What is the view in this type of room?Thanks for the question! Are views are dependent on which individual room is allocated, however if you have preferences we will do our best to accommo..Answered on 8 November 2019
- Is it possible to arrange a late check out time?Thank you for your message. Late check-outs are subject to availability. Please check with our reception team upon arrival. We look forward to welcoming you!Answered on 2 February 2020
- do you have complimentary tea/coffee in room?Not only do we have tea & coffee facilities in the room but we also have a hospitality area with coffee/juice machines that are available to use for f..Answered on 2 March 2020
- Is there somewhere where we could store our luggage before check inGood evening - yes we have a storage area that you are welcome to leave your luggage on the day of arrival or departureAnswered on 24 September 2019
- Are all rooms the same size? Can I pay more and get a more generous sized room with a city view?Hello, thank you for your message. All our rooms vary in size with different views and unfortunately we cannot guarantee rooms. However, when you come..Answered on 11 September 2021
- Still looking?
Food: British, Pizza, Local, European
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Pool table
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Visual aids (tactile signs)
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ibis Styles Glasgow Central accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
FAQs about ibis Styles Glasgow Central
Room options at ibis Styles Glasgow Central include:
ibis Styles Glasgow Central has 1 restaurant:
The prices at ibis Styles Glasgow Central may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at ibis Styles Glasgow Central is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
ibis Styles Glasgow Central offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Live sports events (broadcast)
ibis Styles Glasgow Central is 2,450 feet from the center of Glasgow.
Guests staying at ibis Styles Glasgow Central can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- Breakfast to go