Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel
Hale Road, Hale Barns, Hale, WA15 8XW, United Kingdom –
15 Day Park & Fly - Executive King or Double Room
8 Day Park & Fly - Executive King or Double Room
Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access
8 Day Park & Fly - King or Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
15 Day Park & Fly - King or Double Room
Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds
5 Reasons to Choose Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate 2.4 miles
- Fletcher Moss Botanical Gardens 4.1 miles
- Tatton Park 4.4 miles
- Dunham Massey 4.5 miles
- Sale Water Park 4.7 miles
- Bramall Park Golf Club 4.9 miles
- Ashton-on-Mersey Golf Club 5 miles
- Wilmslow Road 5 miles
- Edgeley Park 5.9 miles
- Knutsford Services M6 6.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Old Trafford Stadium 6.9 miles
- The Lowry 7.4 miles
- Manchester Apollo 8 miles
- The Palace Theatre 8 miles
- Manchester Central 8 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 8.2 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 8.2 miles
- Manchester Arena 8.9 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 9.1 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Booths Supermarket 1 miles
- San Carlo Restaurant 0 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Wired internet is available in public areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 16 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.