Old Drynie House
Kilmuir, North Kessock, Inverness, Inverness, IV1 3XG, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 182 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Deluxe Double Room
Family Suite with Sea View
Our property was completed in November 1993 and has been our home, and the home to many guests, ever since. It looks out over the Moray Firth from its beautiful location, situated just above the village of Kilmuir in the Black Isle, near Inverness.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Caledonian Thistle 1.7 miles
- Inverness Railway Station 2.8 miles
- Caledonian Canal 2.8 miles
- Inverness Museum and Art Gallery 3 miles
- Inverness Castle 3 miles
- Raigmore Hospital 3.2 miles
- University of the Highlands and Islands, Inverness 3.3 miles
- RNI Community Hospital 3.5 miles
- Castle Stuart Golf Links 4.2 miles
- Culloden Battlefield 5.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Fort George 6.9 miles
- Kilravock Castle 8.4 miles
- Aigas Golf Course 9.4 miles
- Cawdor Castle 10.7 miles
- The Nairn Golf Club 12.7 miles
- Strathpeffer Spa Golf Club 12.9 miles
- Nairn Dunbar Golf Club 14.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Many in Inverness Cafe/Bar 5 miles
- Inverness Victorian Market Market 5 miles
- Crofters Restaurant in Rosemarkie - beside the Dolphins Restaurant 10 miles
- Tesco Superstore Supermarket 10 miles
- River Ness River 5 miles
- Loch Ness and our Monster Lake 10 miles
- Ben Wyvis Mountain 20 miles
- Aviemore Ski lift 30 miles
- Moray Firth Ocean/Sea 0.3 miles
- Inverness Airport 6.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Old Drynie House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Honeymoon Suite
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 5 years are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .
Please note that pets are not permitted in the guest rooms.
Please note payment needs to be made in cash, on arrival.
Please inform Old Drynie House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.