You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Portobello Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
With a quiet location in elegant Notting Hill, Portobello Hotel offers luxury breakfasts and boutique bedrooms with free Wi-Fi. The famous Portobello Market is just around the corner, while Hyde Park is a 15-minute walk away.
The beautiful bedrooms at Portobello Hotel have individual, luxury décor, and each features a mini-bar and refrigerator. Some rooms have character features, including round beds or stand-alone baths.
A continental breakfast is available each morning including organic coffee, and locally sourced hams, cheeses, and pastries.
Located on a grand Georgian terrace, Portobello hotel is a 5-minute walk from Notting Hill Gate Underground Station. The stylish Kensington High Street is within a 20-minute walk, and Knightsbridge is 1.5 miles away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Is breakfast included in price of luxury room. SAN I pay on card before I come?The breakfast is at additional cost of £14.50 per night per person (continental breakfast option only). We do not require or take any payment before g..Answered on August 3, 2020
- What size bathrobes do you do, how large are they please? Thank youOur bathrobes are in XL sizes.Answered on August 20, 2021
- Hello would we be able to check in to a double room on 22 December early? Around midday? Many thanksUnfortunately we cannot guarantee earlier check-in than 4pm, check-ins before that time are subject to availabilityAnswered on December 14, 2020
- Does this room have a bath?We only have one room within this category that has a bathtub (open bathtub in the room) and separate shower area.Answered on December 7, 2020
- is this hotel dog friendly?Our Roomy Rooms on lower ground floor can accommodate guests with small pets as both of these rooms are with outside area (patio).Answered on August 5, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The Portobello Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform The Portobello Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Bar is closed from Fri, Jul 10, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
FAQs about The Portobello Hotel
Check-in at The Portobello Hotel is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at The Portobello Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The Portobello Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The Portobello Hotel is 3.1 miles from the center of London.
The prices at The Portobello Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Portobello Hotel by:
- Train 30min
Room options at The Portobello Hotel include: