The Liner at Liverpool
Lord Nelson Street, Liverpool, L3 5QB, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 3835 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Liner at Liverpool.
An impressive product design that includes all the hallmarks of a luxury cruise liner developed with a high standard of service, The Liner Hotel Liverpool provides a range of facilities and services that can cater for your every need. Located only 2 minutes walk from Lime St Station, The Liner Hotel Liverpool offers excellent accommodation, conference, meeting and event space in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. Developed with high standards of presentation and a Crew committed to exceptional Guest Service, The Liner Hotel Liverpool is a glowing example of the City's hospitality industry and we look forward to 'Welcoming You Aboard'.
Area Info –
- Lime Street Train Station 0 miles
- Liverpool Empire Theatre 0.1 miles
- Central Library 0.2 miles
- World Museum Liverpool 0.2 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Central Station 0.3 miles
- UNITE The Union Building 0.3 miles
- Liverpool John Moores University 0.3 miles
- Jeffs of Bold Street 0.4 miles
- Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Liverpool ONE 0.7 miles
- Pier Head 0.8 miles
- Albert Dock 0.9 miles
- Echo Arena 1 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 1 miles
- Anfield Stadium 1.7 miles
- Sefton Park 2.3 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Metro Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Gusto Restaurant 1 miles
- The River Mersey River 0.5 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 7 miles
- Manchester Airport 29.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Seven Seas Brasserie
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose The Liner at Liverpool
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and charges may apply.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
All Guests must provide a valid credit/debit card on arrival, otherwise you may not be able to check-in.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.