The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong
International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon West, Hong Kong, Hong Kong –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1194 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong.
Premier King Suite
Grand Victoria Harbour with King Bed
Deluxe Room with 1 King or 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Seaview Room with 1 King or 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Victoria Harbour Room with 1 King or 2 Double Beds
Grand Seaview Room with King Bed
Club Deluxe Room with King Bed
Club Deluxe Seaview Room with King Bed
Club Grand Seaview Room with King Bed
Deluxe Suite with King Bed
6 Reasons to Choose The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Hong Kong
The 5 star luxury hotel - The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong provides 312 luxurious accommodations in the heart of Kowloon. Occupies the top 16 floors of the International Commerce Centre in Hong Kong.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck 0 miles
- Elements Hong Kong 0.1 miles
- MTR Kowloon Station 0.1 miles
- International Commerce Centre 0.1 miles
- Union Square Hong Kong 0.1 miles
- MTR Austin Station 0.4 miles
- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal 0.5 miles
- China Hong Kong City 0.5 miles
- Hong Kong Heritage Discovery Centre 0.6 miles
- Kowloon Park 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Temple Street Night Market 0.7 miles
- Harbour City 0.8 miles
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal 1.1 miles
- MTR Hong Kong Station 1.3 miles
- SoHo 1.5 miles
- Lan Kwai Fong 1.6 miles
- Victoria Peak 2.3 miles
- Happy Valley Racecourse 2.5 miles
- Wong Tai Sin Temple 3.4 miles
- Ocean Park 4.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Temple Street Night Market Market 1.2 miles
- Ladies Market Market 2.2 miles
- ThreeSixty Store Supermarket 0.2 miles
- 7-Eleven Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Victoria Harbour Ocean/Sea 1.6 miles
- Chek Lap Kok Airport 14.4 miles
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport 32.4 miles
- Macau Airport 38.7 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Cartier, H&M, Zara, Chanel, Burberry
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Tin Lung Heen
Food: Cantonese, Chinese
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
The Lounge & Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Food: Japanese, Sushi, International
Open for: Brunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong features these highly-rated facilities:
- Room view 9.8
- Swimming Pool 8.9
- Fitness Center 8.9
- Restaurant 8.9
- Room Service 8.4
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Personal Trainer
- Full Body Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Foot Bath
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Body Wrap
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Heated Pool
- Pool With View
- Rooftop Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Nightclub/DJ (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs HKD 700 per day.
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged HKD 880 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The swimming pool will be closed for renovation from 11th January 2018 to 9th February 2018. A heated outdoor pool will be available at the W Hotel located in the same complex.