The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest
1051 Budapest, Erzsébet tér 9-10., Hungary – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 137 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest.
Superior Room King or Twin
Club Junior Suite King
Club Junior Suite with Lounge Access
Carlton Suite with One Bedroom
Club Room King
Chairman Suite with One-Bedroom
Deluxe Room King or Twin
6 Reasons to Choose The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Budapest
The Ritz-Carlton sets the standard in elegance for business and leisure travelers worldwide. We've been perfecting the art of hospitality and have developed an approach to luxury that has never been duplicated.
The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Deak Ferenc Square Metro Station 0 miles
- Vorosmarty Square Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Christmas Market at Vörösmarty Square 0.2 miles
- Vigadó Concert Hall 0.2 miles
- Christmas Market at St Stephen's Basilica 0.2 miles
- St. Stephen's Basilica 0.2 miles
- Vigado Ter Pier 7 0.3 miles
- Ferenciek Tere Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Dohany Street Synagogue 0.4 miles
- Astoria Metro Station 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hungarian State Opera House 0.4 miles
- Chain Bridge 0.5 miles
- Hungarian National Museum 0.6 miles
- Buda Castle 0.6 miles
- Great Market Hall 0.8 miles
- Hungarian Parliament Building 0.8 miles
- Citadella 0.8 miles
- Matthias Church 0.9 miles
- Keleti Railway Station 1.4 miles
- Heroes' Square 1.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Great Market Hall Market 0.9 miles
- Danube River 0.3 miles
- Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport 10.7 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Gozsdu udvar Nightlife area with bars Wine bar Cafe Food in this area includes: Pub food, Street food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Dinner
- Szent Istvan Square and its surrounding streets Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Wine bar Food in this area includes: Pub food, Street food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Gourmet, Italian, Steak
- Jewish Quarter Deli Restaurant Food in this area includes: Street food, Traditional, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Deák Street Kitchen
Food: International, Hungarian, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 35 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Safe (additional charge)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 3.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.