The Address Cork (formerly Ambassador Hotel & Health Club)
Military Hill, St. Lukes Cross, . Cork, Ireland – Great location - show map
With views of Cork city and the harbor, the The Address Cork is located 0.6 mi from central Cork on Military Hill in the historic area of St Lukes. It has a 24-hour reception. Guests can enjoy satellite TV in the spacious bedrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and there is free onsite parking subject to availability.
The Address Cork's classic rooms offer tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom. Many feature high ceilings and many original 19th century features. Some rooms boast impressive balconies with views over Cork.
McGettigan's Cookhouse & Bar offers fine Irish cuisine dishes, prepared using finest quality ingredients and locally sourced produce when possible.
The Address Cork is ideal for exploring Cork's many tourist attractions, including Blarney Castle, Cork City Opera House, and the shopping district of Market Lane. Cork center’s bustling shops are a 15-minute walk away. The famous English Market is 20 minutes away on foot and University College Cork is a 10-minute drive. Cork Airport is just 4.3 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hi, is the restaurant open this weekend? Want to stay from Saturday the 5th until Monday the 7thHi yes the restaurant is open, we are taken pre bookings with time slots of 3, 5, 7 and 9pm any other questions please let me know kind regardsAnswered on June 2, 2021
- Is it walkable from Kent Station to your hotelYes, it is around 15 minutes walk but just to let you know that hotel is based on a hill.Answered on August 16, 2021
- Hi there, do you have a particular room you would recommend over others, a larger balcony & good seating area protected from the wind.? thanks, GerOur Club Rooms would have lovely balconies overlooking the city of CorkAnswered on May 20, 2021
- Is the restaurant and bar open to guests? Are there time restrictions for guests?Yes both are open. Dinner last orders at 9.30pm Drinks last orders at 11pm Bar closes at 11.30pm per guidelines.Answered on September 6, 2021
- Hi could you tell me the best way to get from the airport to your hotel please regards LorraineGoodmorning, the best would to grab a taxi from airport they will bring you directly. Kind regards Catherine.Answered on July 23, 2022
- Still looking?
McGettigans Cookhouse & Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Address Cork (formerly Ambassador Hotel & Health Club) accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Sauna is closed from Thu, Oct 08, 2020 until Wed, Mar 31, 2021
Sauna is closed from Wed, Apr 14, 2021 until Tue, Jun 01, 2021
FAQs about The Address Cork (formerly Ambassador Hotel & Health Club)
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Address Cork (formerly Ambassador Hotel & Health Club) by:
- Taxi 20min
The Address Cork (formerly Ambassador Hotel & Health Club) is 0.7 miles from the center of Cork.
Check-in at The Address Cork (formerly Ambassador Hotel & Health Club) is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at The Address Cork (formerly Ambassador Hotel & Health Club) include:
The Address Cork (formerly Ambassador Hotel & Health Club) has 1 restaurant:
- McGettigans Cookhouse & Bar
The Address Cork (formerly Ambassador Hotel & Health Club) offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Locker rooms
Guests staying at The Address Cork (formerly Ambassador Hotel & Health Club) can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at The Address Cork (formerly Ambassador Hotel & Health Club) may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.