Ambassador Hotel & Health Club
Military Hill, St. Lukes Cross, . Cork, Ireland –
For anyone wishing to experience the true essence of the wonderful City of Cork, what better hotel to stay than at the elegant newly refurbished Ambassador Hotel & Health Club, Cork. Presiding with an air of grandness from the top of Military Hill in the historic area of St. Luke’s, this is the perfect location for business or leisure in the heart of Cork City.
Area Info –
- Kent Railway Station 0.2 miles
- Cork Custom House 0.4 miles
- Murphy's Brewery 0.6 miles
- Cork Opera House 0.6 miles
- Lavitt's Quay Gallery 0.7 miles
- The Cathedral of Saint Mary and Saint Anne 0.7 miles
- Cork Butter Museum 0.8 miles
- The English Market 0.8 miles
- Shandon Steeple 0.8 miles
- South Infirmary - Victoria Hospital 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cork Vision Center 0.9 miles
- Beamish & Crawfords Brewery 1 miles
- Pairc Ui Chaoimh 1.1 miles
- St. Finbarr's Cathedral 1.1 miles
- University College Cork 1.6 miles
- Cork City Hall 1.9 miles
- Blarney Stone 4.9 miles
- Blarney Castle 4.9 miles
- Fota Wildlife Park 7.1 miles
- Cathedral of St. Colman 8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Old English Market Market 0.6 miles
- Local Store Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Cork Airport 4.5 miles
- Kerry Airport 49.7 miles
- Shannon Airport 58 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
McGettigans Cookhouse & Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Ambassador Hotel & Health Club
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 20 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.