The Reykjavik EDITION
Austurbakki 2, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 137 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Reykjavík – Excellent location – show map
Located in Reykjavík, a 7-minute walk from Solfar Sun Voyager, The Reykjavik EDITION provides accommodations with a restaurant, private parking, a fitness center and a bar. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property features a hammam, nightclub and a 24-hour front desk.
All guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The Reykjavik EDITION has some units that feature a safety deposit box, and all rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and bathrobes. At the accommodation every room is equipped with bed linen and towels.
Guests at The Reykjavik EDITION can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.
The hotel has a spa and wellness center with a sauna and a hot tub.
Popular points of interest near The Reykjavik EDITION include Hallgrímskirkja Church, Harpa Concert Hall & Conference Centre and Reykjavik Old Harbour. The nearest airport is Reykjavík Domestic Airport, 1.9 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favorite part of Reykjavík, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- what is the wattage you use for small appliances like hair dryers or steamers? Do I need an adapter for this. I am coming from the US. Thank you.Good evening, Thank you for reaching out. The voltage used for small appliances in Iceland is 220V. We can, however, provide a converted for US voltage. Please let me know if you have any further questions. I will gladly assist!Answered on November 3, 2022
- Hi there, I s the gym and spa included in the price or there is any additional? is the spa and gym open by end of February? regarding the northern lights, aurora borealis, there is a nice spot to see the lights?? Thank you LeoThe gym and the spa are free to use for our guests, it is only treatments at the spa that are subject to cost. About the northern lights, there is a good viewpoint from the rooftop bar at the hotel and a few sports along the coast that are popular.Answered on November 14, 2022
- If we book without breakfast what is the price for brekfast / personThe price for breakfast per person is 4800ISK to join the breakfast buffet at the restaurant. We also have breakfast to the rooms that can be ordered through room service al a cart.Answered on November 14, 2022
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Reykjavik EDITION accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about The Reykjavik EDITION
Room options at The Reykjavik EDITION include:
Guests staying at The Reykjavik EDITION can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Reykjavik EDITION by:
- Taxi 45min
- Airport shuttle (public) 1h 20min
The Reykjavik EDITION has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at The Reykjavik EDITION is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The Reykjavik EDITION is 1,800 feet from the center of Reykjavík.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Reykjavik EDITION on this page.
The Reykjavik EDITION offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Spa facilities
- Head massage
- Personal trainer
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Neck massage
- Locker rooms
- Full-body massage
- Steam room
- Couples' massage
- Back massage
The prices at The Reykjavik EDITION may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.