San Marco 1490, Salizada San Moise', San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 1268 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Firenze! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Hotel Firenze is right next to Saint Mark's Square in the heart of Venice. Rooms come with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Breakfast can be served on the rooftop terrace with views of the tower bell.
This elegant property dates back to the 16th century. Rooms feature classic furnishings such as Murano glass lamps. Some rooms have a private balcony.
The Firenze Hotel is a few steps from the S. Marco Vaporetto Water Bus Stop. At reception you can book concert tickets and guided tours.
Guests will receive a welcome drink on arrival and have discounts at selected shops and a parking garage.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.Hotel Firenze has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 21, 2005
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How do we get to the hotel by water taxi from the cruise terminal? Will someone be available to assist us from a nearby canal?Once you get off the ship, there are private water taxi desks for you (€90-100 for up to 4 people). In alternative there is the public waterbus line n..Answered on 25 January 2021
- Can I book a walking Tour when I am at the hotel? How long of a walk is your hotel from the water tax that will be bring us to Vance from the air p..At your arrival we will give you plenty of information to discover the city and if you need we wil book a tour for you. If you arrive with waterbus al..Answered on 3 April 2022
- Hello! What is the closest Vaporetto stop to your hotel? Thank you.SAN MARCO VALLARESSO (200 METERS)Answered on 17 October 2021
- We are staying in Hotel Firenze on the evening of Oct 19 and will depart on Oct 20. Your checkout time is 11 am. Is it possible to leave our suitcas..yes absolutely no problems!Answered on 17 October 2021
- incluye desayuno ?Todas las reservas a l'Hotel Firenze incluyen desayuno =) !Answered on 22 December 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Hotel Firenze accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Firenze
Room options at Hotel Firenze include:
Hotel Firenze is 650 feet from the center of Venice.
Guests staying at Hotel Firenze can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Firenze offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bar crawls
- Themed dinners
- Cooking class
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
- Tour or class about local culture
Check-in at Hotel Firenze is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel Firenze may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.