Hotel Villa Rosa
Cannaregio 389, Cannaregio, 30121 Venice, Italy –
Our hotel occupies an ancient building. Centuries ago our building belonged to the confraternity of San Rocco, an organization that was active in the charity towards the poor. At present we are trying to give value to this heritage, offering accommodation in Venetian style with a special care for the comfort of our guests.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Venice Santa Lucia Train Station 0.1 miles
- Riva De Biasio Station 0.2 miles
- Venetian Ghetto 0.2 miles
- Ghetto Nuovo 0.3 miles
- Constitution Bridge 0.3 miles
- San Marcuola Station 0.3 miles
- Papadopoli 0.3 miles
- Piazzale Roma Station 0.3 miles
- Venice Casino 0.4 miles
- Basilica dei Frari 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ca' d'Oro 0.6 miles
- Rialto Bridge 0.7 miles
- Teatro La Fenice 0.9 miles
- Piazza San Marco 1 miles
- St. Mark's Basilica 1 miles
- San Michele Cemetery Island 1.2 miles
- Aqualandia Water Park 14.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Osteria Al Cicheto Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Dal Mas Pasticceria Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Marco Polo Airport 4.4 miles
- Canova Airport 15.7 miles
- Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport 61.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Villa Rosa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Venice
Most Popular Facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged EUR 20 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Hotel Villa Rosa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.