39 Oude Markt, 4381 ER Vlissingen, Netherlands – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Stadshotel Vlissingen! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring a shared lounge, terrace, bar and free WiFi, Stadshotel Vlissingen is located in Vlissingen, a 14-minute walk from Vlissingen Beach and 1.2 miles from Nollestrand. Guests can enjoy city views.
All guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen equipped with a fridge. At Stadshotel Vlissingen the rooms are equipped with bed linen and towels.
A continental, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is available every morning at the property. At the accommodation you'll find a restaurant serving French cuisine. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options can also be requested.
You can play darts at Stadshotel Vlissingen, and the area is popular for windsurfing and fishing.
Duinstrand is 1.5 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport, 55 miles from Stadshotel Vlissingen.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vlissingen, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Vlissingen Beach8.3 Very good beach3,150 feet from property
Nollestrand8.5 Very good beach1 miles from property
Duinstrand8.7 Excellent beach1.3 miles from property
Westduinstrand8.6 Excellent beach1.8 miles from property
- Hi, where can we park our car and how much does it cost per day? Is there free parking somewhere as well? How far from the hotel?The best place to parc your car is at the konningsweg (€8,00 a day) only 5 minutes walking from the hotel.Answered on 2 August 2022
- Hi, We have 5 older dogs we would like to share between 2 rooms for 5 nights at the start of November. Would this be ok & would there be any charges?Dear sir / Madam, Dogs are very welcome with us, so in this case no problem at all. The costs we calculate are €15.00 per night per room.Answered on 29 September 2021
- Ich habe gelesen dass Hunde erlaubt sind. Kann ich einfach über Booking ein normales Zimmer buchen und dann meinen Hund mitnehmen?Hunde sind in allen Zimmern erlaubt, jedoch berechnen wir für Haustiere einen Aufpreis von 19,50 pro Nacht.Answered on 10 May 2022
- Hallo, wij willen graag onze lieve bordercollie meenemen voor een korte trip naar zee en graag in jullie stadshotel logeren. Wat kost de extra voor onze hond aub?De hond is van harte welkom wij rekenen hiervoor een eenmalige toeslag van 19,50 ongeacht de duur van uw verblijf.Answered on 22 February 2023
- hi i just to know if the parking is includedParking is not included!Answered on 20 August 2021
Stadscafe The Ballroom
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- ArcheryAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Live music/PerformanceOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nightsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Pool tableAdditional charge
- Game room
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Packed lunches
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
ATM card Stadshotel Vlissingen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Stadshotel Vlissingen
The prices at Stadshotel Vlissingen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Stadshotel Vlissingen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bicycle rental
- Bar crawls
- Live music/Performance
- Bike tours
- Movie nights
Check-in at Stadshotel Vlissingen is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Stadshotel Vlissingen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from Stadshotel Vlissingen.
Stadshotel Vlissingen is 150 feet from the center of Vlissingen.
Room options at Stadshotel Vlissingen include:
Stadshotel Vlissingen has 1 restaurant:
- Stadscafe The Ballroom