Boulevard de Wielingen 49, 4506 JK Cadzand-Bad, Netherlands – Great location - show map
|Deluxe Room with Inland View|
|Double Room with Inland View|
|Double Room with Dune View|
|Double Room with Sea View|
Strandhotel is a nice hotel situated in Cadzand-Bad, the southernmost seaside resort in the Netherlands, almost in Belgium. The hotel is located in the sand dunes, with views stretched out over sand and sea. In every season of the year you can enjoy in Cadzand and the Strandhotel the nature, the tranquillity and the vast beaches, not to mention the sun. Cadzand is known as the seaside resort with the most hours of sunshine in the Netherlands. At the Strandhotel you will find Pure C* an idea of top chef Sergio Herman. This means you can look forward to a culinary adventure. It is necessary to make a reservation in advance. On Mondays and Tuesdays, the restaurant and the bar is closed. During your stay you have free entrance to the indoor swimming pool (heated) between 8:00 and 20:00 o’clock and the sauna’s between 16:00 and 20:00 o’clock. Only for using the whirlpool there is a surcharge.
Strandhotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- The Zwin 1.5 miles
- Royal Zoute Golf Club 4.3 miles
- General Hospital O.L.V. Ter Linden 4.6 miles
- Brugse Vaart Golfbaan 5.1 miles
- Knokke Train Station 5.1 miles
- Knokke Casino 5.1 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 6 miles
- Heist Train Station 7.1 miles
- For Freedom Museum 7.4 miles
- Port of Zeebrugge 8.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- CineCity Vlissingen 9.1 miles
- Het Arsenaal 9.3 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 9.7 miles
- Saints museum 10 miles
- Onze Lieve Vrouw Bezoeking 10 miles
- Vlissingen Station 10.1 miles
- Ter Doest 10.1 miles
- Lissewege Train Station 10.1 miles
- Sea Life Blankenberge 11.2 miles
- Damme Golf 11.5 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 25.8 miles
- Deurne Airport 47.7 miles
- Lesquin Airport 57.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Strandhotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Solarium (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:30 PM - 9:00 PM
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
ATM card Debit card
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that you need to make a reservation for the restaurant.
Please note that Restaurant Pure C and the lounge bar are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Please note that Restaurant Pure C and the lounge bar are also closed during the following periods:
- From 26 September 2016 up to and including 5 October 2016
- From 19 December 2016 up to and including 12 January 2017.
- From 19 June 2017 up to and including 6 July 2017.
- From 25 September 2017 up to and including 5 October 2017.
- From 18 December 2017 up to and including 11 January 2018.
Please note that 1 pet per room is allowed at a surcharge of EUR 20 per pet per night.
Please note that the hotel is going through renovation works. Guests may experience some noise or other disturbances.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 294 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: