Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls
100 Kulaniapia Drive, Hilo, HI 96720, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 197 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. Free WiFi is available as well as a guest computers.
Breakfast is provided daily with locally sourced ingredients.
Guided waterfall rappelling tours of Kulaniapia Falls are available, as well as other adventure activities around the island. Hiking trails, bamboo gardens, swimming and kayaking are other activities nearby.
Kulaniapia is an eco-friendly and sustainable property, generating power from a hydroelectric system powered by the falls.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls
- we are interested in the ocean view cabin but it says limited electricity and shared bathroom. Could you please explain what this means? Thank youOur cabins only have a LED light and USB charger. They are about 100 feet away from the barn, where there are shared bathrooms and a kitchen.Answered on July 20, 2020
- Can you provide 2 cribs? We are traveling with 2 infants.Aloha! Yes, we have two pack-and-plays, we can set up one or both in your room.Answered on January 24, 2020
- Do rooms have air conditioningAloha, since we are off-the-grid and generate our own power, we do not have air conditioning, however, each room has a fan, and there is always a good...Answered on May 22, 2022
- What is the cost of waterfall repelling? Is that always available?Aloha, yes, waterfall rappelling is generally available. As of summer 2022, the price is $199/guest, if you are staying overnight with us, or purchase...Answered on June 12, 2022
- Aloha, are all the activities like rappelling, paddle boarding & kayaking included in price? Also does each bedroom have 2 beds and private bathroom?Aloha, paddleboarding and kaying are available free of charge, first come, first serve, when river safety conditions permit. Rappelling costs exta. Al...Answered on December 18, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|$50 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking more than 2 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-130-508-4928-01
FAQs about The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls
Room options at The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls include:
The prices at The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls is 3.1 miles from the center of Hilo.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls by:
- Car 20min
The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Cooking class
- Couples' massage
- Full-body massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Walking tours