New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street, Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11201, United States of America – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Brooklyn – Great location - show map
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge offers 638 rooms and 28 suites to guests. This nonsmoking property is 1,050 feet from the pedestrian’s walkway on Brooklyn Bridge.
All the rooms at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge features signature bedding, down comforters, flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, mini refrigerators and coffee makers.
This 25-story Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge features an onsite spa and a fitness center with cardio equipment and weights. The Bar offers American cuisine and is open for dinner and drinks every evening. The Brooklyn Pantry offers quick bites for breakfast and lunch.
This Marriott property in Brooklyn Heights is 0.7 mi from the Brooklyn Heights Promenade and 300 feet from the subway station. Manhattan is approximately 2 or 3 stops by subway. New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is 1.4 mi from Barclays Center and LaGuardia Airport is 9.7 mi away. JFK Airport is 11 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the pool indoor? If so is it heated during the winter months?yes the pool is a heated indoor lap poolAnswered on January 13, 2020
- In the description it says two beds but in the details it says it just one king bed what exactly is in the room?Good Afternoon, the correct description would be 2 double beds in the double view room. If you have any questions please feel free to each.Answered on December 20, 2019
- Do u have adjoining roomsYes we do. It would be a king bedded room connecting to a double bedded roomAnswered on July 12, 2020
- is the pool open?No the pool is currently not open.Answered on March 24, 2021
- Do you have a washer/dryer on site for guests to use? Thank youWe offer laundry services. There are no washer/dryers on site for our guests to use.Answered on March 10, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Spa/Wellness packages
Room options at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge by:
- Car 25min
The prices at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is 1,500 feet from the center of Brooklyn.
Check-in at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go