The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
One Ritz-Carlton Drive, Dana Point, CA 92629, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 77 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel.
One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View
King or Double Room with Garden View
King or Double Room - Fireside Ocean
King or Double Room with Ocean View
King or Double Room with Coastline View
King or Double Room - Fireside Garden
Standard King or Double Room
King Suite with Sofa Bed and Garden View
Limited View King Room
Club Level King or Double Room with Garden View
5 Reasons to Choose The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel is a re-imagined surfside retreat that awakens guests’ senses with its unique ocean-front setting and remarkable service heritage. We are the premiere destination for travelers who desire a playful approach to luxury.
Area Info –
- 1 000 Steps Beach 2 miles
- The Coach House Concert Hall 2.8 miles
- Aliso Beach 3 miles
- Treasure Island Park Laguna Beach 3.4 miles
- Marbella Country Club 4.6 miles
- Top of the World Laguna Beach 6.2 miles
- Laguna Art Museum 6.2 miles
- Heisler Park 6.3 miles
- Crystal Cove Shopping Centre 9.2 miles
- Irvine Spectrum 12.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Fashion Island 13.1 miles
- South Coast Plaza 17.7 miles
- John Wayne Airport 16.3 miles
- Long Beach Airport 34.3 miles
- LA/Ontario International Airport 41.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 18 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Unlimited local telephone calls in Southern California
- 24-hour computer access in the private business centers
- Daily yoga and pilates classes in the gazebo overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Individual guest use of The Ritz-Carlton Spa’s sauna and steam rooms
- Shuttle service to and from Salt Creek Beach on an individual guest request basis (not applicable to group transportation).
- Access to resort’s Beach Butler Service and use of beach recreation equipment including fins, towel service, umbrellas, and beach chairs
- Unlimited use of the tennis courts including rackets. Tournament and clinic fees are additional
- Preferred golf tee-times at Monarch Beach Golf Links, including shuttle service and golf bag storage on an individual guest request basis (not applicable to group transportation).
- Participation in the resort’s scheduled “Garden” and “Connect the Dots” Eco-Adventure Tour (Sunday through Friday)
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.