Fairmont San Francisco
950 Mason Street, Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA 94108, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 1511 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed
Suite with Balcony and Sofa Bed - Main Building
Signature Suite with Bay View and Sofa Bed
King Room with City View
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View
Deluxe King Room with City View
Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with City View
Signature King Room with Bay View
Signature Room With Two Queen Beds with Bay View
King Suite with Parlor and Sofa Bed - Main Building
King Suite with Bay View and Sofa Bed - Tower Building
Tower Building Presidential Suite
4 Reasons to Choose Fairmont San Francisco
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 9 languages
Booking is safe
World-renowned, Fairmont San Francisco presents an awe-inspiring picture of historic San Francisco. The grandeur of the luxury hotel atop Nob Hill coupled with its reputation for impeccable service promises a truly memorable experience during your San Francisco vacation. Known for turning moments into memories for leisure and business travelers alike this luxury San Francisco hotel has been host to some of the most influential meetings and events, breathtaking weddings and personalized special occasions of the century. Centrally located, this luxury San Francisco hotel is a short cable car trip from the bustling Downtown, Financial District, Union Square and Fisherman's Wharf. In fact, Fairmont San Francisco hotel is the only spot in San Francisco where each of the City's cable car lines meet.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Grace Cathedral 0.1 miles
- SF Masonic Auditorium 0.1 miles
- Cable Car Museum 0.2 miles
- San Francisco Playhouse 0.3 miles
- Curran Theatre 0.4 miles
- Geary Theater 0.4 miles
- Union Square 0.4 miles
- Xanadu Gallery 0.4 miles
- Wells Fargo History Museum 0.4 miles
- Transamerica Building 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Coit Tower 0.7 miles
- Lombard Street 0.8 miles
- San Francisco City Hall 1 miles
- Ghirardelli Square 1.1 miles
- Pier 39 1.2 miles
- AT&T Park 1.4 miles
- Alcatraz 2.4 miles
- Golden Gate Bridge 3.9 miles
- Fox Theater Oakland 7.8 miles
- Paramount Theater 7.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Big Four Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Top of the Mark Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Nob Hill Cafe Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Osso Steakhouse Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Hopwater Distribution Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Mason Pacific Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Trader Joe\'s Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Whole Foods Supermarket 0.7 miles
- Pacific Ocean Ocean/Sea 5.9 miles
- Mount Tamalpais Mountain 22 miles
- Oakland International Airport 11.5 miles
- San Francisco International Airport 12.3 miles
- Mineta San Jose International Airport 39.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs USD 13.95 per 24 hours.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 74 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Paid WiFi
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Fairmont San Francisco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note: For airport shuttle information, please contact the hotel's Concierge team.
If you book a rate with breakfast included, it applies for up to two guests at Laurel Court Restaurant.
Please be advised that the number of guests arriving at the hotel should match those on your booking confirmation. If you need to add an extra guest, please inform the property in advance of arrival (availability and price subject to change)
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.