You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Trip Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring an on site bar, The Trip Hostel offers budget rooms in Punta del Este. Free WiFi access is available in common areas.
Each room is fitted with air conditioning and shared bathrooms. Some units include triple bunk beds or private bathrooms.
Guests staying at Hostel The Trip can cook their own meals using the common kitchen facilities. There is a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge. Information for getting around the area is available as well.
The hostel is 1,000 feet from Punta del Este Bus Terminal Station and 2,950 feet from The Fingers beach and Mansa beach. Capitán Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport is 11 mi away.
"Featuring an on site bar, The Trip Hostel offers budget rooms in Punta del Este. Free WiFi access is available in common areas
This is our guests' favorite part of Punta del Este, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Mansa8.9 Excellent beach850 feet from property
Punta del Este Brava Beach8.8 Excellent beach1,000 feet from property
El Emir8.4 Very good beach2,700 feet from property
De los Ingleses8.2 Very good beach1 miles from property
- Do you offer private rooms?No ofrecemos.Answered on 19 August 2022
- Do We need to bring passport hardcopy at the time of checking in the hostel?Passport or oder id its required, also con be a photo-copy or picture of the document.Answered on 13 February 2022
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/PerformanceOff-site
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nightsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- Nightclub/DJAdditional charge
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/outAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Adults only
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Car rental
- Non-smoking rooms
- Yoga classes
- Beach umbrellas
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Trip Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that during the months of summer, entertainment and music will be available until 02:00 hs in the common areas.
Please note that the double room is located next to a common area likely to be noisy.
FAQs about The Trip Hostel
Check-in at The Trip Hostel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The nearest beach is 650 feet from The Trip Hostel.
The Trip Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Live music/Performance
- Movie nights
- Yoga classes
- Bar crawls
- Happy hour
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Bicycle rental
The Trip Hostel is 2,800 feet from the center of Punta del Este.
The prices at The Trip Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.