Six Senses Con Dao
Dat Doc Beach, Con Dao, Vietnam – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 82 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at Six Senses Con Dao
Set in a national and marine park of Con Dao, Six Senses features a white sand private beach, 2 on-site restaurants, two bars, swimming pool, spa and fitness center. Free WiFi can be accessed.
Featuring contemporary design reflecting the essense of a traditional fishing village, the resort consists of of 50 villas and residences with private infinity pools and unobstructed sea views. Guests have different choices of one, three and four-bedroom configurations along the beachfront or with ocean view with large seating and dining area. Added amenities include DVD players and a flat-screen TV.
Six Senses Con Dao uses vegetables harvested from their organic garden. Vietnamese By the Market Restaurant serves tempting authentic Vietnamese cuisine, while By the Beach Restaurant offers contemporary international cuisine. Different dining experience can be arranged upon request.
A range of leisure activities are at guests' disposal, including water and beach sports, hiking, and turtle turtle hatchling release experience.
Con Dao is conveniently accessed by a short 45-minute domestic flight from Ho Chi Minh City, followed by a 15-minute island transfer from Con Son Airport. Transfer service is available upon request.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Dat Doc Beach8.8 Excellent beach0 feet from property
Lo Voi Beach8.5 Very good beach4,500 feet from property
Dong Beach8.0 Very good beach4,650 feet from property
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?The best value for money is during May - October, which is our green season. Being an island, when it rains its very tropical and moves fast, leaving bright hot sunny days, this is also the time we release the most turtles from our turtle foundation!Answered on October 22, 2020
- Hi, We are coming as a couple, is it possible to book a room?Dear Guest, Thank you very much for contacting us, Our 1-bedroom villa categories are the best options for couple staying. Kindly advise us your email address so that we can send detailed quotation to you. Thanks and Best Regards,Answered on March 1, 2022
- as I am vegetarian, and six senses site is showing sea food in dinner, do you don't have vegetarian option.Hello, we definitely have a huge range of organic Vegetarian options. Our Chef will tailor make any dietary requests for you, please mention when booking!Answered on October 22, 2020
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Thank you for your contacting us. we do have own private beach. Hope this information can helps you!Answered on May 4, 2020
By the Beach Restaurant
Food: Vietnamese, International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
By the Market
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Sense of Gardening
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
5:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
The entrance to the property is closed between 12:00 AM and 5:00 AM
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Six Senses Con Dao accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Complimentary airport transfers by shared van will be arranged upon request based on standard number of occupants.
Please note that the property can assist you with domestic air-ticket from Ho Chi Minh City to Con Dao. If you wish to make use of this service, kindly contact the resort's reservations department at least 10 days prior to your arrival. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
FAQs about Six Senses Con Dao
The prices at Six Senses Con Dao may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Six Senses Con Dao offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Mini golf
- Kids' club
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Tennis equipment
- Water sports facilities on site
- Beauty services
- Badminton equipment
- Movie nights
- Facial treatments
- Tour or class about local culture
- Hair treatments
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
- Body treatments
- Open-air bath
- Body scrub
- Cooking class
- Body wrap
- Swimming pool
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Private beach area
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Check-in at Six Senses Con Dao is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Six Senses Con Dao can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Six Senses Con Dao include:
Yes, Six Senses Con Dao is popular with guests booking family stays.
Six Senses Con Dao is 1.6 miles from the center of Con Dao.
Six Senses Con Dao has 3 restaurants:
- Sense of Gardening
- By the Market
- By the Beach Restaurant
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.