Stay in the heart of Vienna – Excellent location – show map
Hotel Beethoven is located in a quiet side street 350 feet from the Naschmarkt Open-Air Market and the Theater an der Wien in Vienna's 6th district, just a 5-minute walk from the Ringstraße Boulevard and Vienna's center. It offers free WiFi access.
All rooms at the Beethoven are nonsmoking, elegantly furnished, and very quiet. They feature soundproof windows, cable TV, a mini-bar, and a bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Additional toiletries are available on request.
In the elegant Beethoven Lounge, a samovar is available around the clock to provide guests with hot water, tea, and instant coffee. Drinks and small snacks are available at the the 24-hour bistro. There are also 2 internet terminals with a printer.
Hotel Beethoven is an elegant, 5-floor building, which was built in 1902 in a Neo-Renaissance style. It is opposite the Theater an der Wien's famous Papageno Gate.
A classic concert including a glass of sparkling wine is offered free of charge to the guests, either on Saturday or on Sunday from 17:00.
The State Opera, the Musikverein Concert Hall, the Museum Quarter, and the Karlsplatz Underground Station are only a 2-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vienna, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
- Do you have garage or parking?We don't have our own parking, but we can, depending on availability, offer you a parking ticket for € 7.00 per day for the parking zone outside the h..Answered on 8 December 2020
- Hello. Do you offer transportation from the airport? Thank you!If you need an airport transfer on your arrival date it will be our pleasure to organize this for you. The costs for the transfer are € 47,00. With ..Answered on 11 April 2022
- Hello. Do you refund the parking costs of the parking garage if we spend 1 night at your hotel? Thanks AnnaDear Anna, we do have special prices for 24 hour parking , its € 22,50. If you enter the garage, you keep the ticket and you get a special ticket from..Answered on 25 October 2021
- Hello! Do you have stairs or is there an elevator to access rooms? Kind thanks!Hi! We have both: Stairs and elevator.Answered on 31 July 2022
- Hello, are you still staying open for vaccinated European travelers through this current lockdown or completely closed?Dear Ms./Mr., We are open by the rules of the Austrian government; 2G and non-Touristic purpose of travelling. Happy to hear from you! Best regards..Answered on 24 November 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Beethoven Wien accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Discounted parking tickets are available at the reception.
If you arrive with children, please inform the property about their number and age. You can use the Special Requests box when booking. Please also note that children in existing beds need to be requested in advance. Accommodating children in the Classic Double Room is not possible.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Hotel Beethoven Wien of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel Beethoven Wien
Guests staying at Hotel Beethoven Wien can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Hotel Beethoven Wien offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Hotel Beethoven Wien is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Hotel Beethoven Wien include:
The prices at Hotel Beethoven Wien may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Beethoven Wien is 0.7 miles from the center of Vienna.