Stay in the heart of Vienna – Excellent location – show map
Over 400 years old, the Hotel Stefanie is the oldest hotel in Vienna and a member of Historic Hotels of Europe. It offers free WiFi access, a 24-hour front desk and room service. The Schwedenplatz Underground Station is 1,000 feet away.
All rooms have individually adjustable air conditioning, private bathrooms and Sky satellite TV. Some provide views of the courtyard garden.
Guests at the accommodations can enjoy à la carte breakfast. Restaurant Stefanie serves Austrian and international cuisine. There is also a garden restaurant, the hotel bar Stefanie, and a parking garage.
Located in the city center, just a few minutes’ walk from St. Stephen's Cathedral, the traditional Hotel Stefanie is the ideal starting point for discovering Vienna. Gredlerstraße Tram Stop is within 250 feet. The nearest airport is Vienna International Airport, 11 mi from the hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vienna, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do you have a coffe/tea maker in the room?Yes, we offer coffe/tea makers. Please order it at your arrival then we bring it to the room. It's free of charge.Answered on January 30, 2020
- Is there an airport shuttle from the hotel? If not, what is the best way to get to the airport?The quickest way from Vienna-Schwechat airport to the is by taxi. You can of course also take the convenient express train or the City Airport Train t..Answered on January 27, 2020
- e.g. dare there tea making facilities in the room ?o you offer room service?Please order the tea making facility at your arrival. It's free of charge. Best regard Hotel Stefanie (sorry for the late reply)Answered on January 27, 2020
- hello do you have family room?We have double-rooms superior, where there is a sofa which you can use as a bed for a third person (adult) or two kids. Kind regards Hotel StefanieAnswered on September 25, 2021
- do you accept sinopharm vaccine and what about the kids they need to be testedDear Guest, unfortunately we are not allowed to accept sinopharm vaccinated guests without a valid covid test. Also kids need to be tested starting age 6Answered on August 18, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Stefanie accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Stefanie
Hotel Stefanie is 2,800 feet from the center of Vienna.
The prices at Hotel Stefanie may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Stefanie by:
- Taxi 25min
- Train 40min
Hotel Stefanie has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Stefanie
Hotel Stefanie offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Hotel Stefanie can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Hotel Stefanie include:
Check-in at Hotel Stefanie is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.