Ibis budget Wien Messe
Lassallestraße 7, 02. Leopoldstadt, 1020 Vienna, Austria – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Featuring modern rooms with a flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi, the Ibis budget Wien Messe is in Vienna’s vibrant 2nd district. The Praterstern U-Bahn (subway) Station is a 4-minute walk away and the center of the city can be reached within 10 minutes by public transportation.
Each of the Ibis budget Messe rooms is air-conditioned and has a shower and a toilet. A rich breakfast buffet is served daily and computer stations with internet access can be used free of charge in the lounge area. Vending machines are at guests’ disposal.
Within 15 minutes by foot, the Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Centre and the Danube Island can be reached. The Prater Amusement Park with the famous Giant Ferris Wheel is just over a quarter mile away.
Guests receive discounts for a public parking garage next to the Ibis budget Wien Messe.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
- is your rome have a refrigerator ?No, there is no fridge in the rooms. If you need to store something in the fridge (medicine for instance), you can leave it with us a the reception desk.Answered on 22 August 2019
- Can we leave our luggage for 6 days while we go to other cities, having an overnight stay booking at this hotel on 7th day?For space reasons, we can not store your bags. Maximum storage time is 12 hours.Answered on 22 November 2019
- it seems the bathrooms does not have curtain ? what about the toilet? if 2 persons who is not a couple, will it not be a awkward situation? pl inform ..Our bathrooms are not separated, just the toilet.Answered on 28 January 2020
- good morning. are all rooms equipped with toilet and shower? Is there lift to all rooms?All rooms are quipped with toilett and shower. Yes there is a lift to all rooms.Answered on 20 January 2020
- do you have secure bike storage facilitiesYou can storage your bike in the public garage or in your room.Answered on 29 November 2019
- Still looking?
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Ibis budget Wien Messe accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Ibis budget Wien Messe
Guests staying at Ibis budget Wien Messe can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Ibis budget Wien Messe include:
Check-in at Ibis budget Wien Messe is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Ibis budget Wien Messe may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ibis budget Wien Messe offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Ibis budget Wien Messe is 1.5 miles from the center of Vienna.