Jugendherberge Wien - Myrthengasse
Myrthengasse 7, 07. Neubau, 1070 Vienna, Austria – Great location - show map
This hostel is set in Vienna's 7th district, within a 20-minute walk of the City Hall, Parliament and the Leopold Museum. It offers a 24-hour reception.
Jugendherberge Wien - Myrthengasse offers beds in male or female dormitories with access to shared bathroom facilities. Locks (for lockers) and towels can be bought at the hostel reception for a surcharge
The hostel also has a dining area, where breakfast is available. There is also a shared lounge for guests.
Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Rathausplatz and the Museum Quarter, including the Natural History Museum. Vienna International Airport is 14 mi from Jugendherberge Wien - Myrthengasse.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vienna, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, there are two bunk beds in a twin room with a shared bathroom. Would this room be booked only for 2, or we will stay there with 2 more people?A twin room is for 2 people.Answered on 21 September 2022
- Hello, Do you have Laundry room available? or do you have any laundrymat nearby?Dear guest, we have laundry facilities in our house. One load costs 10€(washing an drying). best regardsAnswered on 12 July 2022
- Hi I want to ask you I will book for your hostel but when I will be here can I pay with cash?Payment on arrival for the whole stay, either in Euro cash or credit/debit card.Answered on 24 April 2022
- Hi, I see no payment is needed when booking and guests can pay when they arrive. However I want to pay by card when I make the reservation. Is that possible?Dear guest, payment is on arrival. It is not possible to pay when you make the reservation. best regardsAnswered on 5 October 2022
- hay. I booked yesterday, but I didn't pay(its says you can pay right there)? Is my booking succesful? Sara Jeđuddid you get a bookingnumber?Answered on 11 August 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Austrian, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Wardrobe or closet
- Pool tableAdditional charge
- Game room
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Baggage storage
- Packed lunches
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Smoke-free property
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 12 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Jugendherberge Wien - Myrthengasse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Jugendherberge Wien - Myrthengasse
Jugendherberge Wien - Myrthengasse has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Jugendherberge Wien - Myrthengasse can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Jugendherberge Wien - Myrthengasse offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
The prices at Jugendherberge Wien - Myrthengasse may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Jugendherberge Wien - Myrthengasse is 1.2 miles from the center of Vienna.
Check-in at Jugendherberge Wien - Myrthengasse is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.