Mercure Melbourne Caroline Springs
10-20 Lake Street, 3023 Caroline Springs, Australia –
Standard King Room with King Bed (3 Adults)
Studio Apartment with King Bed (3 Adults)
Studio Apartment with King Bed (2 Adults)
Superior King Room
Standard King Room with King Bed
Standard Lake View Room with King Bed
5 Reasons to Choose Mercure Melbourne Caroline Springs
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Mercure Melbourne Caroline Springs is an all in one location and perfect for business, leisure, recreation and entertainment.
Area Info –
- Essendon Train Station 9.7 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 10.2 miles
- Sunbury Train Station 10.5 miles
- Melbourne Zoo 12 miles
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel 12 miles
- Harbour Town Melbourne 12.1 miles
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute 12.1 miles
- Royal Childrens Hospital Melbourne 12.2 miles
- Monash University 12.4 miles
- Festival Hall 12.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Melbourne Museum 13.5 miles
- Regent Theater 13.6 miles
- Southbank Promenade 13.7 miles
- Eureka Tower 13.7 miles
- St. Paul's Cathedral 13.7 miles
- Federation Square 13.7 miles
- Melbourne Arts Center 13.9 miles
- St. Kilda Sea Baths 15.6 miles
- Caulfield Racecourse 19.3 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 7.2 miles
- Avalon Airport 25.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Westwaters a la carte Bistro
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs AUD 19 per 24 hours.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Paid WiFi
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged AUD 44 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged AUD 44 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that Mercure Melbourne Caroline Springs requires an AUD 250 credit card pre-authorisation upon check in to cover any incidental charges. Cash or debit cards are not acceptable forms of payment.
You must show a valid credit card and photo ID upon check in. This credit card must be in the same name as the guest's name on the booking confirmation.