Mercure Darwin Airport Resort
1 Sir Norman Brearly Drive, 0812 Darwin, Australia – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Each of the air-conditioned rooms and suites at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort features cable TV, ironing facilities and a refrigerator. All rooms have private bathrooms, and private balconies or patios.
Some accommodations includes cooking facilities and a spa bath. Guests have access to laundry facilities and barbecue area. Cossies Poolside Bar and Bistro offers indoor and outdoor dining.
Set among tropical gardens with views over the pool and Rapid Creek Wetlands, Mercure Darwin Airport Resort is 6.8 mi from Darwin city center.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.Mercure Darwin Airport Resort has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 2, 2009
Hotel chain/brand: Mercure
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there 24hr reception? As I’ll be landing at midnightHi, Thank you for your question. Yes, we do have a 24/7 hour reception. Regards, The Mercure Darwin Airport TeamAnswered on 21 December 2019
- If I was to book I would be landing in Darwin around 1/2am on the Sunday morning. Would I be able to get a room at that time and which day would I ne..Hi, Thank you for your question. To land and get a room without a booking depends on our avalibility of that day. To have a guaranteed room you must ..Answered on 21 December 2019
- Does the hotel shuttle operate 24hours? I will arrive at 2amYes it does, please contact the hotel when you are ready to be picked up from the Airport.Answered on 17 October 2019
- Do you offer a late checkout option?Thank you for your enquiry. We do have late checkout options available. 12PM complimentary late checkout then $20 after the hour or $50 for 1700. Kind..Answered on 31 January 2021
- I have a small staff cross hes 20kgs very quiet and friendly can he be accomodated at the resortHi, Thank you for your question. We have Pet Friendly Rooms, all you need to do is contact our property to make the bookings. Regards, The Mercure Da..Answered on 21 December 2019
- Still looking?
- Cossies Poolside Bar and Bistro
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Modern
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Shuttle service
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Shallow end
- Swimming pool toys
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Fenced pool
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fitness center
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Mercure Darwin Airport Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
FAQs about Mercure Darwin Airport Resort
Mercure Darwin Airport Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort include:
Guests staying at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Mercure Darwin Airport Resort is 4.3 miles from the center of Darwin.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Mercure Darwin Airport Resort has 1 restaurant:
- Cossies Poolside Bar and Bistro