Hilton Brussels Grand Place
Carrefour de l'Europe 3, 1000 Brussels, Belgium – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 2351 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Brussels – Excellent location – show map
In the heart of the historic city center of Brussels and next to Central Station, the newly refurbished Hilton Brussels Grand Place is located between the Grand Place and the Square Meeting & Convention Center. Highlights such as Magritte Museum and Manneken Pis can be found at a distance of 1,650 feet from the hotel. Public parking is available on site.
Offering city views, all rooms are air-conditioned and feature free Wi-Fi, LCD TV, mini-bar for personal use, coffee and tea facilities. Guests who booked an Executive Room or Suite enjoy access to the Executive Lounge including complimentary full breakfast as well as snacks and drinks.
At Sentro À Table Avec Vincent Masson, guests can savor culinary creations inspired by artists and craftsmen who will exhibit their work in the hotel.
The hotel is a 20-minute drive from Brussels International Airport, which also offers a direct train connection to Central Station (20 minutes). The Eurostar and Thalys trains arrive at the South Station, a 10-minute drive away from the hotel (5 minute by train).
This is our guests' favorite part of Brussels, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?We are fully prepared to face this difficult situation : Hydro-alcoholic, masks, disinfection (rooms and public spaces) distancing signs, plexiglass.Answered on 5 July 2020
- In the Hilton Brussels Grand Place, does the King Family Room have a door to separate the king bed area from the sofa bed area?This room category is a large open space where there is no separation between the king bed area and the sofa bed area.Answered on 13 February 2020
- Hello. Is the restaurant working at the hotel?Unfortunately our Restaurant Sentro & Lounge is currently closed. We are hoping and working hard on it to potentially re-open it in September.Answered on 5 July 2020
- If I book King exsecutive room with lounge access room , can I get complementary breakfast without paying anything extra ?Dear Guest, Full Buffet Breakfast is not automatically included in this type of reservation. Should you require Full Buffet Breakfast please make sure..Answered on 17 July 2021
- Is er diner mogelijkheid of een room service mogelijk voor een maaltijd als een minibar ?Hello, Indeed we have 2 dining menus available. Kind Regards, NoelAnswered on 26 March 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Pay-per-view channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaning
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Brussels Grand Place accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Pets are welcome if they weight less than 11 kg with a maximum of 1 per room at a surcharge of EUR 50 per 4 nights
Please note that if the Room Only rate is booked for Executives and Suites, the breakfast is only available in the Lounge
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Sentro: Closed from Tue, Apr 06, 2021 until Sat, May 01, 2021
Bar is closed from Tue, Apr 06, 2021 until Sat, May 01, 2021
FAQs about Hilton Brussels Grand Place
Room options at Hilton Brussels Grand Place include:
Check-in at Hilton Brussels Grand Place is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hilton Brussels Grand Place is 1,000 feet from the center of Brussels.
Guests staying at Hilton Brussels Grand Place can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hilton Brussels Grand Place has 1 restaurant:
Hilton Brussels Grand Place offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Temporary art galleries
The prices at Hilton Brussels Grand Place may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.