Karmelietenstraat 4, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 1498 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Offering free Wi-Fi, Martin's Patershof hotel in the heart of historical Mechelen offers unique accommodations in a former church. Brussels and Antwerp are 30 minutes by train from Mechelen Station, 0.6 mi away.
Combining original features with modern design, the stylish rooms provide a small fridge and private bathroom.
Every morning, Martins Patershof offers a healthy buffet breakfast with a glass of cava in the impressive choir of the old church building. Martin's Bar offers a wide range of Belgian beers, cocktails and whiskeys.
Thanks to the 24-hour desk, you can explore the city and its wider area in your own time and come and go as you please.
This is our guests' favorite part of Mechelen, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, The spa bath is like a bubble bath? I couldn’t see any photos...Our rooms have a bubble bath starting from our Executive rooms.Answered on 5 March 2021
- Hi there, we would like to book for a weekend stay at your hotel, we will bring our 4 year old daughter with us. Is it possible to put an extra bed?yes it is! You will get the opportunity during the creation of your reservation to add remarks or whishes, please add this request then and we'll do all the needed. Kind regards, TonyAnswered on 20 August 2022
- We booked a room in your hotel. My wife just got surgery and needs to sleep in a bed alone. Do you have a room with an extra bed? We can upgrade.Dear, If we have the date of your stay and your name it would be great to be able to say what the options are. Upgrading is always possible. There are rooms that are twinable, and so comfort can be guaranteed.Answered on 3 August 2022
- Hi to all . Do you (the hotel) have motorcycle parking.it’s for my lovely Harley Davidson?Hello, The hotel has a parking with limited spaces. Parking cannot be reserved in advance. Check Q-Park Lamot @ 2 minutes from hotel: https://www.q-park.be/nl-be/parkeren/mechelen/goedkoop-parkeren-in-mechelen/martin/Answered on 17 February 2022
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Martin's Patershof accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking more than 6 rooms, different cancellation policies may apply.
Please note standard rooms are located in the former monastery section of the hotel. Executive rooms and Junior Suites are located in the authentic church section of the hotel.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Martin's Patershof
Room options at Martin's Patershof include:
Guests staying at Martin's Patershof can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, Martin's Patershof is popular with guests booking family stays.
Martin's Patershof offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Martin's Patershof is 1,800 feet from the center of Mechelen.
The prices at Martin's Patershof may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Martin's Patershof is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.