Koning Leopold III Plein, 8370 Blankenberge, Belgium – Great location - show map
Mercure Blankenberge is offering accommodations in Blankenberge. With a bar, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located a 6-minute walk from Blankenberge Beach.
Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box. Mercure Blankenberge provides certain rooms with city views, and every room has an electric tea pot. At the accommodation each room comes with bed linen and towels.
Guests at Mercure Blankenberge can enjoy a buffet or an American breakfast.
Speaking German, English, French and Dutch, staff are willing to help at any time of the day at the reception.
De Haan Beach is 1.1 miles from the hotel, while Zeebrugge Beach is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend - Bruges International Airport, 14 miles from Mercure Blankenberge.
This is our guests' favorite part of Blankenberge, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Blankenberge Beach8.2 Very good beach1,350 feet from property
De Haan Beach8.8 Excellent beach5,000 feet from property
Zeebrugge Beach8.0 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
- we got 3 small kids 9,6,4 years old.. will it be possible to just get 1 family room since my 4 years old sleep beside my husband and me.. Thank you.Dear, Due to our insurance, a maximum of 4 people are allowed in a family room, there is only an exception for a baby (0-3). have a nice day! friendly regards,Answered on 2 July 2021
- Can we still enter after midnite , untill wat time is the pool open ?Dear You can enter the hotel after midnight, we have a night reception all night. The pool is closed now, it will open from April depending on the w..Answered on 18 January 2020
- Hi, Do you accept dogs in your Hotel? If so, is there any extra costs? Could you also tell me the price of the breakfast? Thanks, Kind regardsHi, Thank you so much for your question. Dogs are allowed in our hotel. The extra cost is 25 euros per night. Breakfast is 22 euros per night. Have..Answered on 30 May 2022
- I have a 5-year-old kid, do I have to book the family room? She still prefers to sleep with us on one bed...Dear, You can book a double room if you want, it is not a problem. Kind regards, SaharAnswered on 8 July 2021
- is there a fridge / koelkast in the room?Beste, Er is een koelkast in de kamer. Met vriendelijke groeten, SaharAnswered on 26 May 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Private pool
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storageAdditional charge
- Express check-in/outAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- All ages welcome
- Pool is on rooftop
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach chairs/Loungers
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Blankenberge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Children policy concerning existing beds is only for the family rooms, not for the privilege and superior rooms.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and government regulations, it is mandatory for guests to wear a face mask while in public areas of the property.
FAQs about Mercure Blankenberge
Check-in at Mercure Blankenberge is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The nearest beach is 1,950 feet from Mercure Blankenberge.
Guests staying at Mercure Blankenberge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Mercure Blankenberge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
Mercure Blankenberge is 500 feet from the center of Blankenberge.
Room options at Mercure Blankenberge include:
The prices at Mercure Blankenberge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.