The Listel Hotel Vancouver
1300 Robson Street, West End, V6E 1C5 Vancouver, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1620 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Vancouver
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Listel Hotel Vancouver! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering an on-site restaurant and a business center, this Vancouver hotel is located 10 minutes’ walk from Stanley Park. Free WiFi is featured in all guest rooms.
Cable TV features in all air-conditioned guest rooms at The Listel Hotel Vancouver. Each comfortably furnished room includes a desk. Select rooms offer tea and coffee-making facilities.
Forage restaurant offers a casual atmosphere with local food and drink features. Breakfast is available daily, and brunch is offered on weekends. Guests can enjoy a variety of British Columbia dinner specialties and a full drink menu nightly.
A 24-hour reception is offered at Listel Vancouver. Local artwork is featured throughout the hotel.
Vancouver City Center Skytrain station and the Vancouver Convention Center are both within 15 minutes’ walk away. BC Place Stadium is 1.2 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vancouver, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is a Credit Card acceptable to use for Pre-booking online for a Hotel Reservation?Hello, Thank you for your inquiry! We only accept payment by credit card. Regards, JenniferAnswered on 12 December 2019
- Does your room rates include breakfastHello, Thank you for your online inquiry! Our rates do not include breakfast. Regards, JenniferAnswered on 24 January 2020
- Hello! Does daily parking offer in-out privilege?Yes, our daily parking includes unlimited in and out privileges.Answered on 28 June 2022
- I am an VFS student. I will travel to Canada from abroad to join my class. I must plan for my mandatory 14-day quarantine period in accordance with Co..Hello, We are happy to accommodate your quarantine needs! While our rooms don't have a kitchenette, we provide a microwave, kettle, and coffee maker i..Answered on 24 December 2020
- are pets allowed. like a catYes! We welcome dogs and cats of all breeds and sizes. We charge a pet fee of $25 per pet per night, with a maximum of 2 pets per room.Answered on 25 May 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Brunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Happy hour
- Temporary art galleries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Listel Hotel Vancouver accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit cards are not accepted as payment or as guarantee for reservation.
Please note, seasonal bike rentals are complimentary for up to 3 hours.
Guests receive complimentary passes for Steve Nash Fitness Center.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Listel Hotel Vancouver
Room options at The Listel Hotel Vancouver include:
Check-in at The Listel Hotel Vancouver is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from The Listel Hotel Vancouver.
The Listel Hotel Vancouver offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
- Temporary art galleries
The prices at The Listel Hotel Vancouver may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Listel Hotel Vancouver has 1 restaurant:
The Listel Hotel Vancouver is 2,600 feet from the center of Vancouver.