1177 Melville Street, V6E 0A3 Vancouver, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 139 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Loden Vancouver.
Premium Corner Room
Double Room with Two Double Beds
Room Selected at Check-In
Deluxe King Room
King Room - Disability Access
Luxury King Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 19 years of age)
Central. Quiet. Beautiful. - A unique luxury boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Awarded for its personalized service and appreciated for its quintessential design and central location, the Loden is Vancouver's sanctuary, offering guests a home away from home. Focusing on the comforts of home and technology such as luxurious linens, deep soaker dup with a waterfall spout and a separated rainfall shower, large vicostone desk with USB charging ports, and Bluetooth enabled music streaming capabilities (using your own personal device). Then there are our Signature Loden touches which include a comprehensive pillow menu, Lululemon yoga mat and dedicated yoga channel, and lush microfiber robes and custom cotton slippers. Let us take care of the details while you unwind and get rested for exploring or deal making.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Robson Street 0.2 miles
- Christ Church Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art 0.3 miles
- Vancouver Art Gallery 0.3 miles
- Olympic Cauldron 0.3 miles
- Barclay Heritage Square 0.4 miles
- Vancouver Tourist Info Centre 0.4 miles
- Nordstrom Pacific Centre 0.4 miles
- Coal Harbour 0.4 miles
- Pacific Center Mall Vancouver 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lonsdale Quay 2.5 miles
- Pacific Coliseum 3.6 miles
- Jericho Beach 3.7 miles
- Capilano Suspension Bridge 3.9 miles
- Spanish Banks 4.9 miles
- University of British Columbia 5.7 miles
- Bridgeport Skytrain Station 6.3 miles
- Sea Island Centre Skytrain Station 6.7 miles
- YVR Airport Station 7 miles
- Aberdeen Skytrain Station 7.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sciue Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Urban Fare Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Vancouver Airport 6.8 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 37.4 miles
- Abbotsford Airport 38.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Tableau Bar Bistro
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Loden Vancouver
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Personal Trainer
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Lower Sink
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Pet Bowls
- Pet Basket
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 19 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 30 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 35 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Loden Vancouver accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Loden Vancouver of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.