The Fairmont Winnipeg
2 Lombard Place, R3B 0Y3 Winnipeg, Canada –
Gold King Corner Room - Non-Smoking
King Room - Non-Smoking
Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking
Corner Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non - Smoking
King Room with City View - Non-Smoking
Queen Room with City View - Non-Smoking
Double Room with Two Double Beds and City View - Non-Smoking
Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking
One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking
Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking
Executive One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking
King Corner Room - Non-Smoking
Executive King Room - Non-Smoking
5 reasons to choose The Fairmont Winnipeg
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Winnipeg
Located in the heart of the city, Fairmont Winnipeg is the ultimate in five star luxury. Nestled on the corner of Portage and Main, a short walk from the historic Exchange district, Fairmont Winnipeg continues to be the hotel of choice for the discerning traveler. With the hotel’s 340 luxuriously appointed rooms, and its unrivalled level of service, guests from around the globe continue to return this home away from home. For those with an eye for luxury, the Fairmont Gold floors are ideal for business, leisure or special occasions. Fairmont Gold features a private lounge, executive boardroom, complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, cocktail hour canapés and dedicated concierge service.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights 0.1 miles
- Shaw Field 0.2 miles
- Union Bank Building 0.2 miles
- Manitoba Museum 0.3 miles
- Winnipeg City Hall 0.3 miles
- Ukrainian Cultural and Educational Centre 0.4 miles
- Winnipeg Railway Museum 0.5 miles
- Union Station 0.5 miles
- MTS Centre 0.5 miles
- Fort Gibraltar 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Forks Market 0.6 miles
- Travel Manitoba 0.6 miles
- University of Winnipeg 0.8 miles
- Saint Boniface Cathedral 0.8 miles
- Manitoba Legislative Building 0.8 miles
- Universite de Saint-Boniface 0.9 miles
- St Boniface Hospital Research 1 miles
- Health Sciences Centre Winnipeg 1 miles
- McPhillips Street Station Casino 2.2 miles
- Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada 3.7 miles
- Red River River 0.6 miles
- Springhill Winter Park Ski lift 11.2 miles
- Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport 4.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Lounge at the Fairmont
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
WiFi is available in all areas and costs CAD 14.95 per 24 hours.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 21 per day.
- Accessible parking
- Parking garage
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All further older children or adults are charged CAD 30 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Fairmont Winnipeg accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.