Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Fairmont Winnipeg
2 Lombard Place, R3B 0Y3 Winnipeg, Canada – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Winnipeg – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Fairmont Winnipeg! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This hotel is located in downtown Winnipeg, directly connected to the underground shopping area. The hotel offers a saltwater pool with city views and a restaurant. The Bell MTS Place is a 4 minute bus ride away.
Guest rooms at the Fairmont in Winnipeg are equipped with cable TV and coffee makers. Bathrobes and mini-bars are also included in each room. Room service is offered 24 hours.
The Fairmont Winnipeg features a modern fitness center and a full-service business center. A hot tub and a steam room are also available.
RBC Convention Center is 6 minutes' and the Canadian Museum for Human Rights is 1.2 mi away from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Fairmont Winnipeg
- Do you offer a bed and breakfast package?Yes, we do have Bed & Breakfast package available to book online.Answered on August 11, 2020
- Hello — is the pool open and, if so, what is the covid protocol? Thanks! DanaHello - thankyou for your inquiry - Due to government restrictions all of Manitoba hotels have their pools and gyms closed until further notice. Sor...Answered on May 18, 2021
- Is there an extra charge for dogs?Hello, There is a 25$ cleaning fee associated with having a pet in the room.Answered on October 25, 2020
- Do you have airport shuttle pick up?Thank you so much for your message. Unfortunately Fairmont Winnipeg does not offer an Airport shuttle. You have an option to take an Uber or taxi ser...Answered on September 28, 2022
- Parking? When you check in? Do you have an assigned parking spot? Or do I have to pay for parking?Hello, There are a few options for parking at the Hotel. We have self parking in the Richardson Parkade, for the in and out option it is $21 plus taxe...Answered on February 17, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|CAD 0 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|CAD 0 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card The Fairmont Winnipeg accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Fairmont Winnipeg
Check-in at The Fairmont Winnipeg is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Fairmont Winnipeg is 500 feet from the center of Winnipeg.
The prices at The Fairmont Winnipeg may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The Fairmont Winnipeg include:
The Fairmont Winnipeg has 2 restaurants:
- VG Lounge
- VG Restaurant
The Fairmont Winnipeg offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Fairmont Winnipeg by:
- Taxi 20min
Guests staying at The Fairmont Winnipeg can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go