The Westin Bayshore Vancouver
1601 Bayshore Drive, V6G 2V4 Vancouver, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 471 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Westin Bayshore Vancouver.
Premium Corner King Room with Harbour View
Premium Corner Double Room with Harbour View
Panoramic Tower Suite
Tower King Room with City View
Traditional Double Room with City View
Traditional King Room with City View
Deluxe Harbour Double Room
Deluxe Harbour King Room
Premium Harbour Double Room
Premium Harbour King Room
Junior King Suite
Junior Double Room
6 Reasons to Choose The Westin Bayshore Vancouver
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Vancouver
Enjoy views of the coastline, distant mountains, and Stanley Park, plus easy access to all of the best things to do in Vancouver. Reinvigorate with an ocean-side jog or bicycle ride in Stanley Park. Then, treat yourself to a delicious meal in one of our Vancouver restaurants and unwind in your Westin Heavenly Bed®.
The Westin Bayshore Vancouver takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Coal Harbour 0.2 miles
- Barclay Heritage Square 0.3 miles
- West End Ice Rink 0.3 miles
- Roedde House Museum 0.4 miles
- Prospect Point Lighthouse 0.4 miles
- Robson Street 0.5 miles
- Vancouver Aquarium 0.6 miles
- Olympic Cauldron 0.6 miles
- Christ Church Cathedral 0.6 miles
- English Bay 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lonsdale Quay 2.5 miles
- Jericho Beach 3.6 miles
- Capilano Suspension Bridge 3.6 miles
- Pacific Coliseum 3.9 miles
- Spanish Banks 4.7 miles
- University of British Columbia 5.5 miles
- Bridgeport Skytrain Station 6.7 miles
- Sea Island Centre Skytrain Station 7 miles
- YVR Airport Station 7.2 miles
- Aberdeen Skytrain Station 7.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Breaking Bean Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Cardero's Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Villaggio Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Lift Bar & Grill Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Whole Foods Supermarket Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Safeway Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Grouse Mountain Mountain 7.6 miles
- Vancouver Airport 7 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 37.3 miles
- Abbotsford Airport 38.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Currents at Bayshore
Open for: Breakfast
Seawall Bar & Grill
Food: American, Seafood
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and costs CAD 14.95 per 24 hours.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 38 per day.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 42 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Up to two older children or adults are charged CAD 30 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.