The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi
99 Madang Road, Huangpu, 200021 Shanghai, China – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 467 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Shanghai – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
As the gateway to Xintiandi, the lifestyle and entertainment hub of Shanghai, The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi is ideally located adjacent to the retail utopia of Huaihai Road, surrounded by various trendy clubs, glamorous international restaurants and designer boutiques. Boasting Chuan Spa, an indoor pool and gourmet cuisine across several stylish restaurants, this property is a 1-minute stroll from South Huangpi Road Subway Station (Line 1), which provides easy access to the top tourist attractions in Shanghai.
The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi is a 5-minute drive from People’s Square, a 15-minute drive from the Bund and a 18-minute drive from Hongqiao International Airport. Pudong International Airport is a 45-minute car journey away. Airport shuttle buses are provided. Shanghai Disneyland can be reached in 37 minutes by car.
Modern rooms feature dark wood interiors and over-sized windows overlooking the city. Other comforts include a tea/coffee maker and a spacious bathroom with twin vanities and a bathtub.
Guests can unwind with a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, or soothe tired muscle in the hot tub. For those who wish to travel around, the staff at the concierge can assist with sightseeing arrangements. Car rental service is available.
Enjoy sumptuous local dishes and Cantonese delicacies at the hotel’s signature restaurant Tang Court. Cachet restaurant offers all-day dining. Afternoon tea and refreshing beverages are available at the lobby lounge and bar.
This is our guests' favorite part of Shanghai, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I am coming into Shanghai from Hong Kong after 14 days quarantine in Macau. Would you accept my booking?Dear Guest, According to the government policy of Covid-19,Oversea guests should have 14 days centralized and 7 days home quarantine, and hotel can not accept guest quarantine for 14 days in the hotel. Tina JinAnswered on July 26, 2021
- How much are the additional charges for the spa and wellness centre? Beauty service? Swimming pool? Massage? Thank you NathanDear Nathan, our hotel offer different choices of spa service and beauty service, so it is really up to your choice. For the swimming pool, it is complimentary for all in house guests.Answered on November 14, 2019
- Is there an outdoor swimming pool?Dear guest, we only have indoor swimming pool.Answered on July 20, 2020
- I am coming into Shanghai from Hong Kong, will have 14 days quarantine when I arrive Shanghai by plane. Would you accept my booking for the next 7 days after 14 days quarantine (7 days health monitoring)?Dear Sir or Madam, Kindly be informed hotel accept your booking and please present the certificate of quarantine with valid negative Nucleic Acid Test Reports and green health code upon check in. Best regards, Apple from Reservations TeamAnswered on September 23, 2021
- Hi do you accept guests (vaccinated) for Day 15-21 of quarantine?Dear Hotel do not accept guest for Day 15-21 of quaratine. TinaAnswered on July 25, 2021
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Jin Pacific Dragon Peony Greatwall The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the hotel is:
a 2-minute walk from Exit 2 of South Huangpi Road Station (line 1)
a 10-minute walk from Exit 6 of Xintiandi Station (line 10 and line 13)
According to Shanghai’s anti-smoking regulations, smoking is not allowed in the property's indoor areas.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result within 72 hours is mandatory to check-in to this property.
According to the notice of the hotel, during the epidemic prevention period, if you are outside guests, you need to provide 14+ negative nucleic acid test certificate + green health code + green travel code;Domestic visitors to Shanghai are required to provide a valid nucleic acid test certificate within 48 hours + green health code + green travel code when checking in. Please confirm the reception policy with the hotel front desk before booking an order, so as not to affect your normal check-in.
Please kindly note that due to the recent outbreak in Shanghai, the opening hours of hotel’s facilities/outlets will be adjusted as below:
- The gym (B1) remains open for 24 hours, but customer service only available from 9:00am- 18:00pm.
- Swimming Pool and Chuan Spa (B1) are temporarily closed.
- Private Kitchen opening hours: 6:30am-21:00pm, offering all day A La Carte menu.
- Executive Lounge (27F) is temporarily closed, you may enjoy the club benefits in room, please dial 0 to order from Langham Service.
- Cachet (1F) is temporarily closed, breakfast will be served in room, please dial 0 to order from Langham Service.
- Laundry Service opening hours: 9:00am - 18:00pm.
- T’ang Court (5F) is temporarily closed.
In accordance with government guidelines of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), hotel can receive overseas inbound guests who have completed 7days centralized quarantine + 3 days home health monitoring (3 +7 policy).
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
FAQs about The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi has 2 restaurants:
Check-in at The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi include:
The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Body treatments
- Beauty services
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Locker rooms
- Body wrap
- Bicycle rental
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Swimming pool
- Body scrub
- Facial treatments
- Foot bath
- Spa facilities
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi on this page.
The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi is 2,950 feet from the center of Shanghai.
The prices at The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.