LionsDive Beach Resort is set on a private beach within the National Curacao Underwater Park. This luxury, eco-friendly resort features four restaurants, three outdoor pools, fitness and spa facility and Ocean Encounters premier dive shop.
The LionsDive Beach Resort provides guests with numerous amenities and facilities. The restaurant has buffet breakfast, visit the on-site wellness center or take the free shuttle to nearby Willemstad.
The Sea Aquarium, Dolphin Academy, Cabana Beach, as well as the Mambo Beach Boulevard with shops, bars and restaurants are all in walking distance of the resort. Historic Willemstad is 5 minutes away with the free shuttle service and Ocean Encounters will assist with exploring Curacao underwater.The historic city of Willemstad is also in close proximity.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Seaquarium Beach8.8 Fabulous beach250 yards from property
Jan Thiel Bay Beach8.6 Fabulous beach1.2 miles from property
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes, we have taken the necessary precautions to secure a safe environment for guests and employees.Answered on 1 June 2020
- Is breakfast included or do you ay extra?Breakfast is excluded. It is possible to add it to your reservation for US$18.50 p.p.p.d, the price for children 4-11 years is US$9.25 p.p.p.d.Answered on 22 June 2020
- Are meals included?Dear sir madam, No, meals are not included. We have several meal plans available: Breakfast $18.50 Half board $61 Full board $82 Children from 4 ti..Answered on 2 December 2019
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?You can visit us the entire year.....we have one of the most beautiful beaches on the Island and the weather is perfect the entire year. Kind regards,Answered on 2 December 2019
- Hello! Is it possible/allowed to swim outside of the wave breakers? If yes, how dangerous is it? Are the waves very strong? Any current? Thank you!Hi! It is safe if you're an experienced swimmer. The waves can be strong depending on the season, sometimes it is quite windy! Sunny regards from Curacao!Answered on 25 February 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
From 16:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard LionsDive Beach Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Breakfast price for children aged 4 -12 years are $9.25 per child.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform LionsDive Beach Resort in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about LionsDive Beach Resort
Guests staying at LionsDive Beach Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at LionsDive Beach Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at LionsDive Beach Resort is from 16:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
LionsDive Beach Resort has 3 restaurants:
- Chill Restaurant
- Hemingway Restaurant
LionsDive Beach Resort offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Evening entertainment
- Beauty Services
- Walking tours
- Swimming Pool
- Personal trainer
- Facial treatments
- Happy hour
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Themed dinner nights
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Private beach area
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Spa/wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full body massage
- Massage chair
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Room options at LionsDive Beach Resort include:
LionsDive Beach Resort is 2.9 miles from the centre of Willemstad.
From the nearest airport, you can get to LionsDive Beach Resort by:
- Taxi 20min